Currently we have scarf, tree, and wrapped-in-lights ponies!
First example is an OC of mine, and the others are random. Their scarf patterns are the default ones, striped and snow. However custom scarf patterns are of course available! The tree colors can not be changed. The Christmas light colors on the last version can be changed, but their default is shown.
From now on if you don't use the form or specify what you want and ask for lights/scarf, they'll get default and I'll pick the scarf.
1. Please don't use my lineart. I traced it from a photo I took of my Sundance, and even if its not that great I'm proud of it.
2. Be patient! I can usually finish these guys really fast but sometimes I get busy.
3. Don't get upset if I simplify your pony's cutie mark. I most likely will have to due to the size of the template, and if you're not comfortable with that please don't request.
4. At this time there are no horns, wings, or add-ons. I might add very small accessories like earrings, a bracelet, or glasses. If you're not okay with your adoptable being an earth pony, please don't request!
5. Unlimited adoptables per member! If you want ten, you can have them! Just be extra patient and know that if you request multiples I might do other requests in-between yours.
6. Please post all forms here! If you want to get one as a surprise gift for a friend, you may PM, but otherwise keep everything in-thread.
7. Save and upload your adoptable to your own host. My Photobucket doesn't have unlimited space and your pony may get deleted. If your pony does get deleted and you didn't save it, ask and I'll upload it for you one more time. Exceptions will be made for scenarios like your computer dying.
Name of pony:
If you have gotten one of my adoptables before, they will be exactly the same only with the current holiday things added!
Unlimited! I'm not gonna keep track though. Too much work. xD
All previous holiday adopts were moved to the main thread!