Please note that html is NOT working for Sig pictures.
Picture Hosting Sites
Any code with these tags <> will not work. Please use BBC tags 
1. Begin by selecting an image.
All signatures must fit within an area 500 pixels LONG and 200 pixels HIGH.
Total signature "weight" must be less
(Any click-to-grows [dragon eggs, etc] - limit is 3 without any other pics, and 1 with.)
2. Use a free account at Photobucket (or other free image hosting site) or your Arena album, if you have one.
3. Copy the URL (web address) of the chosen picture.
4. Go to "My Account", click "My profile information".
5. In the "My Signature" box:
type [img], paste in the picture URL, type [/IMG]
*be sure there are no spaces
6. For clickable images or text, use the [URL=] and [/URL] tags around what you wish to be clickable.
[url=http://www.mlparena.com]Visit the Arena![/url]
7. Click Submit
Be sure that under \"Preferences\" in \"Profile\" that you mark YES for \"Always attach signature\".
1. Select an image that is no larget than 150 pixels
wide and 150 pixels
high, with a file size of 90 KB
2. Click \"My Account\" at the top of the forums page.
Under \"My Account Tools\" on the left click \"My Avatar\"
Choose to upload an avatar from your computer, upload an avatar from a URL, or link to an off-site avatar.
1. Upload an avatar from your computer
Locate and select the image on your computer
2. Upload an avatar from a URL
(The image will be copied to this site.)
Right click the image
Copy the URL
Paste the URL to \"Upload avatar from URL\"
3. Upload an off-site avatar
Follow the instructions from above ^
Codes for Linking:
[url=URL here]Your Text[/url]
Text links will appear like this:
SourdoughStomper's Art Gallery
Codes for Images:
Linking through Images:
Linking a small image to a larger view:
[url=URL here][img]Image URL here[/img][/url]
Arena Supporting Signatures Avatars
[url=URL to larger image][img]URL to smaller image[/img][/url]
BBC (MLPArena) code
<img border="0" src="http://mlparena.com/sigs/bannersmall5.jpg"></a>
EZ Board code:
Check out My Little Pony Arena Forums!
If anyone is having issues seeing the pictures in their galleries (or anywhere on this site), and are using McAfee virus protection, check out this link: http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=100363/highlight=mcafee.html
McAfee will sometimes block images that are used as links.
[Added by Kiwi - Oct 23/07]