I love the holidays and baby ponies (take up so much less display space!) so I thought they would make for a good swap pairing.
So it's been approved... here are the rules!
1)wiccanpony1 - shipped Received!
2)Dee_Kary - Shipped Received!
4)TwilightWhispers - Shipped
5)JSplit - Shipped
6)Sugarstar - Shipped Received!
7)steffers29madds - Shipped Received!
8)truevampiress -(shipped) Received!
9)harvestmgirl- shipped Received!
10) Bugle - shipped Received!
2)Summer-Blade - Received!
3)sindahloke- Shipped Received!
4)ladybrooklyn- shipped Received!
5)Alexia - shipped Received!
6)Kittybethy - shipped Received!
Sign Up: Hopefully Nov. 3rd
Photo check-in: PASSED!
Ship date: Dec 12th (International may want to ship sooner)
I know some are done or close to it... early shipping can start after Friday the 2nd. Just be sure to PM me when you ship your baby out!
1) You must have pictures of at least 3 of your most recent customs to show the quality of your work. This is a skill based swap.
2) Ship on time! We realize real life issues come up sometimes. If this happens, we want to know about it as soon as you realize you will be late.
3) Be prepared with progress pictures at progress date.
4) Send a photo of the completed custom before you ship. We want to know your custom is complete before it goes out.
5) Do not let anyone know who your partner is. It is secret.
6) Extras are not required, but are welcome!
7) This swap will use ONLY baby or newborn baits. G1, G3, or G4
8) You must be in no more than 2 other swaps (total of 3)
9) When you PM your form include the word “Reindeer” at the bottom so I know you read the rules.
Shipping a little early is fine; just let me know if you plan to do this
Get some form of tracking and keep all of your postal receipts
Customs must be well packed for shipping.
Do not use newspapers, paper towels or colored tissue paper in direct contact with the completed custom. (It can stick or cause discoloration.)
Do not ship customs that are sticky/tacky or not fully dry.
Do use some sort of padding like bubble wrap, white tissue paper, peanuts, etc.
[approved by pop-girl 10/26/11]