Visitors: 64
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Trade » MIB Golden Delicious & G2 McDonald's Pony
MIB Golden Delicious & G2 McDonald's Pony
Trade this for that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScarletSeraph
Brush N Grow Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: MIB Golden Delicious & G2 McDonald's Pony

Edit: Okay, have made arrangements for Golden. But still have the little silly pink pony!

I also have one of the small G2 ponies that came in Happy Meals circa 1998 - Sundance/Sun Sparkle is in okay shape, but not mint. She's made from hard pink plastic with a molded purple tail and combable blue & purple-pink mane, and has blue jewel eyes. Her symbol is a yellow sun. She has one blue ink mark on her face near her left eye, a (very) small, dark line just below her neck seam on the left side, and a few scattered marks that are a dark pink. The last one-quarter to one-third inch of her mane is a little frizzy. If anyone actually wants her, make an offer. ^^' I can try to get pictures, but I don't know how well they'll come out.

My eBay feedback - I have two MLP-specific transactions that hopefully I'll be able to use as references in the future, but both are still pending. ^^' The eBay, though, that's all positive. Go have a peek. *Nod*

I can be reached by PM or by emailing poppet (at) rumandcoat (dot) net. ^_^

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: