At the moment I am only trading, being Ponyskint.
Here is my trade post and link to album. As long as no major defects, tears to vinyl or irreversible vinyl deterioration, I will love them!
I live in the UK.
Most wanted: - Vintage 80s (Hornby/Irwin//Tonka/ElGreco/Vulli/Snif Snif/Wauzi etc) Pound Puppies.
I don't collect anything to do with the Hanna Barbera American cartoon series (pups with clothes on that walk upright!).
I might want any vintage pup that I don't have a twin of.
Tic Tac Toe
Trotting pose (US) Confetti
Baby Cherries Jubilee or cheaper custom
Baby Butterscotch or cheaper custom
Flat Foot Butterscotch
G1 Customs: alternate pose Seashell, Bubbles, Applejacks.
-MLP Panini Stickers from early 80s: Nos:
2 4 16 18 20 22 26 30 35 38 39 41 50 52 54 55 59 65 68 69 73 74 80 81 83 95 102 103 116 118 120 124 126 127 128 131 132 139 140 141 149 151 152 154 160 169 170 172 175 176
- Backcard for G1 Butterscotch
-DG Newborn fakies- 1 soft yellow, and a Butterscotch colour
G1 Playset Accessories
-Early Show Stable-Pink Blanket, bed, white A Frame jump, Brandy, and actual Show Stable! (UK seller for the later please, postage too expensive otherwise!)
-Grooming Parlour- Blue parlour with Butterscotch pic on the door (UK seller please 'cos of postage), name tags- Applejack
, Blossom, Bow Tie, Bubbles.
-Pretty Parlour- name tags- Butterscotch
, Lemondrop, Minty, Snuzzle, .
- Early (Pre 1986) G1 Leaflets, paper info, small merchandise featuring Applejack, Butterscotch, Seashell, Bubbles, Sundance, and other Pre 1986 early Earth ponies.
-G1 Fact File
Vintage and misc toys wanted
- Star Hill Ponies Dylan or Scruffy (bay pony and palomino Shetland plastic chubby model ponies with cheeky faces and googly eyes) from the 1990s BBC/S4C animation
Kenner Strawberry Shortcake
-Vintage PVC Minis- lots I still need
-Vintage SSC Orange Blossom (Kenner)
-I have the basic OB dolls and Marmalade, want the rest!
-SSC PLASTIC Tea Time Turtle
- SSC Huckleberry's hat, shoes, and Pupcake!
- SSC Blueberry Muffin and Cheesecake- complete
Tomy Sylvanians- Vintage- clothed
- Girl Baby Hedgehog
-Dad Beaver, Baby Beavers
-Grey Rabbit Mum, Dad, Babies and grandparents
-Grey Bear family, all but Baby girl
-Brown Rabbit Dad, girl, babies
-Brown Bear family, all but dad
- PVC vintage black Cabbage Patch Kids minis and poseables that I don't have
-Vintage Cabbage Patch - Coleco blue/aqua sailor/elephant romper/corduroy aqua snowsuit outfits
PVC minis- I collect:
- Kiwi Folk (NZ exclusive)
- Muppet Babies (not American McDonalds ones). Often marked 'Applause'.
-Snoopy/Peanuts characters - faves are Woodstock, Snoopy and Linus
-Sesame Street - not a major want, but I accumulate them!
- with their accessories- childhood replacements
-Bandai Tiny Blessings dolls- Tiny Kris, Christopher, Philip, Elizabeth and accessories.
- 80s stationery: Bobby and Kate, Triple Yan Yan, 80s Snoopy, Helix calculator pencil box.
- I collect other things inc armadillos, Lee Middleton doll catalogues, multicultural (black/Maori/Asian/Japanese) children's picture books, ST:TNG carded action figures...
If you see anything on my trade page of interest, please show me all your trade stuff and I'll see if anything catches my eye!
Thanks for reading!