Members: 0
Visitors: 81
Bots: 3
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Special Interest Groups » The Dollhouse » Monster High Discussion
Monster High Discussion
Where we discuss all Doll wants & needs!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » The Dollhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obscuria
Time Lord/Torchwood Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High Discussion

Looks like I need to start looking for the GB line.

Here's some random pics I snapped.

Ignore%20The%20Doctor%20Who,%20Torchwood%20action%20figures%20and%20my%20Mad%20Hatter%20doll. And%20Lala%20and%20Frankie%20posing%20on%20Lala's%20bed.

This Could be the Last of all the Rides we Take/So Hold on Tight and Don't Look Back/We Don't Care about the Message or the Rules They Make/I'll Find You when the Sun Goes Black/You Only Live Forever in the Lights You Make/When We Were Young we Used to Say/You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to BREAK/We Are the Kids From Yesterday/PP by Lina
Bohemian
Bay Breeze Pony

I'm finding it harder to ignore the lady pointing a gun at me. ^_^; Or the Joker sneaking off behind that screen!

I like the pictures you took, it looks like your dolls are just going about their everyday business! Do I detect some flirtation between Clawdeen and your Moxie Teenz doll?

(Where did you get the Moxie Teenz wig, BTW? I just got Tristen and her wig quality seems really poor. I'd like to switch it out but I haven't been able to find any Moxie Teenz wigs for sale...plus I'm not sure the quality would be any better.)

Puzzle
Bay Breeze Pony

Obscuria...I want that Mad Hatter doll so bad XD He's awesome!

Also, huge huge HUGE love to Swordpony! She just sent Clawdeen down my way. I'm so excited to get her!

Avvie art of Mainspring by VanillaVirus. Siggy art of Mainspring by devonshireRed and lemontwist
dA and Contests | Persona: Mainspring
trillian07
Colorswirl Pony

I love those pics, Obscuria. It makes your shelves look like some kind of crazy doll party. ^^

I haven't exaggerated in a billion years!
Tagi
Depends Pony

Is your Madhatter a LDD Obscuria? Looks so Awesome! I've gone one too, a Gabriela the Ghoul and I'd love to get more but the shop I bought her from closed down.

And I'm jealous of your coffin bed for Draculaura!

Basically your entire shelf seen is cool.
butterflybuttons
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

Doodlebug wrote:
butterflybuttons wrote:
I had a very bad time with the straightner on frankie's hair. It melted the second it touched.

What a nightmare! Are you going to have her rehaired?

just a bit melted, I am going to give her a fringe when I get a replacement.

thanks pickwick_pirate and Lina
my want list looking for yellow Daisy Sweet's tail.
2011 Aussie pony fair
ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

I would love to have a few of these dolls. But my mom said I already collect too many things, and she's right. I may just get Draculaura sometime. I just wish they were cheaper because it would be easier to justify.

Mandy85
MIB Rapunzel Pony

ShortyBoo wrote:
I would love to have a few of these dolls. But my mom said I already collect too many things, and she's right. I may just get Draculaura sometime. I just wish they were cheaper because it would be easier to justify.

Well, Gloom Beach Draculaura is only $11 if you can find her at Target or Walmart. Wink

Colorswirl Pony

Well ladies, we can only hope that this year retailers are going to be on their "A Game" keeping the floors stocked with Monster High. The Today show just had a segment today about top trends for this year and Monster High was one of them. That's exciting but I wonder how that will impact what we find on the shelves. At least I can officially say I finished collecting the original release dolls. My husband was shocked to see that I turned down ponies for these girls & couple of guys. LOL
Princess_Luvlee
Bay Breeze Pony

omg, I have the best Snuhbby EVER*!*
I woke up to find Ghoulia on the bed next to me...it was literally the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes.

He ran out to a new Justice he found and got Holt and Ghoulia. They were 30 each, but are totes *perfect* and after hearing MH was on TV this morning I'm not even the least bit sorry he paid so much...that's gonna screw us over, I bet *BUT* also it'll mean more attention, more money to mattel, and more incentive to expand the freaky fab universe*!!*

He also got me mood nail polish (friggin fraggin awesome) and glow-in-the-dark nail polish*&*a kewt lil voodoo doll with a lymee heart(maawww)...I am one spoiled lil princess today = ]

i want her clothes for muhshelf sooo bayud {squeeee} Happy Pony
Dibbles
Pretty Pony Princess

Bohemian wrote:
(Where did you get the Moxie Teenz wig, BTW? I just got Tristen and her wig quality seems really poor. I'd like to switch it out but I haven't been able to find any Moxie Teenz wigs for sale...plus I'm not sure the quality would be any better.)

As far as I know, that's a Liv wig...but I second the question on where you got it! I can't find the purple one.

Thanks to Cassu for my avatar and SDS for my signature!
SparklerGirl
Colorswirl Pony

@ Obscuria, I love that fluffy white jacket on Frankie! Is it Bratz?
Obscuria
Time Lord/Torchwood Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Bohemian: Yeah, ~giggle-snorts~ It's hard to ignore the standee of Zam Wessel <---Star Wars geek and as for The two Jokers, Hot Toys and so stupidly expensive I'd rather not discuss it, they make high prices for MH dolls look cheap. Bona-fide geek here. Just random pics but thank you, and yea....Clawdeen and Tristen, re-named Shika are BFF's, maybe more....after all my Pullip has a GF. LOL! It's a Liv doll wig, and they fit pretty well if you just snip the plastic peg off. They are pretty good quality, very soft and shiny, I recommend TRU and K-Mart, I just got a gorgeous blue and black wig I just put on her today at TRU. Thanks for the compliments. I can take a pic of my different liv wigs on her if you like so you can see the quality.

Puzzle: Thank you! He is pretty fricking awesome. I <3 him.

Trillian; My shelves are a crazy doll party, sneaky things are probably harassing my poor action figures at night.

Tagi: Yep, he is a LDD. I have a pretty big LDD collection. I find them in stores on occasion but alot I get from a comic book/action figure store. A bit more pricey but I get harder to find dolls like Lizzie Borden and Rain and so on. Pretty easy to find on-line also. I haven't seen Gabriela I don't think, and thank you!

SparklerGirl: Yes it is, random stuff I grabbed off some of my Bratz dolls or got in thrift stores, I raid my collection for my girls, Cleo has on a jacket, Ghoulia a little green vest, and Lagoona a blue silk jacket, just cute little random additions.

This Could be the Last of all the Rides we Take/So Hold on Tight and Don't Look Back/We Don't Care about the Message or the Rules They Make/I'll Find You when the Sun Goes Black/You Only Live Forever in the Lights You Make/When We Were Young we Used to Say/You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to BREAK/We Are the Kids From Yesterday/PP by Lina
Mandy85
MIB Rapunzel Pony

New webisode, "Date of the Dead" is up!
www.youtube.com/watch?...r_embedded

There's also a teaser for the next one, "A Scare of a Dare."
www.youtube.com/watch?...re=channel

MOC Mimic

Thanks Mandy!

Its cute!! Not my fav but its cute!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> The Dollhouse All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 14 of 99

Jump to: