Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 30
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Price Check Archives » PC on BB + other accessories and ponyville
PC on BB + other accessories and ponyville
Locked archive of past price checks. Please ask for current price checks in Corral Forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Price Check Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhispersOfTheWind
MOC Mimic

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: PC on BB + other accessories and ponyville Reply with quote

How much are the Big Brother accessories going for now?
I%20also%20have%20Quarterback%20with%20helmet/bandana%20(if%20I%20remember%20correctly%20he%20has%20slight%20fizzy%20hair) Are%20any%20of%20my%20combs/ribbons%20worth%20anything%20more%20than%20$1?

Also wondering on Ponyville pony prices, are any of them rare or htf? I pretty much have them all.
And lastly, how much should I ask for my "Wedding Prance" porcelain? No flaws or anything (will post photo later if anyone wants to see)

Thank you Smile

Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC on BB + other accessories and ponyville Reply with quote

I think the BB hats are around $10 each? And their combs $5-7?

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
SurfStar
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC on BB + other accessories and ponyville Reply with quote

Hollywood's Flower Pick (the maroon/pink one) Should go between $10-15. I just sold my extra in that range. It can be harder to come by.

View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cloud_weaver
MOC Mimic

Flutter picks can go between $2-$5 depending on which release (the second set of flutters are more valuable by a tiny bit). I believe the green and pink are Rosedust's, so those aren't overly too HTF.

Also, the sea shell combs and brushes for the sea ponies could probably sell $3-4 ea.

As for ribbons, any ribbons w/metallic trim on the sides, or completely metallic are HTF and worth a bit more as well.

I think BB hats could go anywhere between $10-$25 depending on the market, condition, and which hat it is. Combs, I would say $7-10.

Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

Wow!! I would tend to agree with those prices!!

Nice lot!

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony

The big brother hats I would price like this:

$10 Tex's hat
$10 Salty's hat
$15 Slugger's hat
$18 4-Speed's hat

The combs I would say $8 each

The only combs worth more than a buck are Hollywood's like SurfStar said, the other Flutter picks I would put at $2 (maybe $4 on the yellow as that one is a little harder to find too), the pink sea pony brushes and combs like $3 each or $5 for each set? The yellow candy comb probably like $3-$4? That's one I need though so I will PM you if you are selling!

I would post a pic of the porcelain and maybe just add the word porcelain to the title as I know a few people are good with pricing those.

Ponyville most are like $2 each but there are some that were exclusives that tend to go for more like Fair Weather and Magic Marigold. If they are loose it might just be easiest to take a group shot and we can help you pick out the HTF ones.

MLP & 80's toys for sale or trade
my wantlist

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when new items are added!
WickedWonderland
G3 Prototype Pony

I might be interested in the porcelain if you don't already have a buyer.
kellyponyfeathers
Rainbow Curl Pony

I'm probably too late, but I'd be interested in the porcelain Wedding Prance too.
FanThePonyFires
So Soft Pony

I am always interested in ribbons!

MOC Mimic

The orange car comb goes to one of the baby brothers - Baby Paws. ^-^

MOC Mimic

thank you everyone. im currently out of town so i will post pictures early next week of the porcelain and ponyvilles.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Price Check Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy