Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 10
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Price Check Archives » PC: Any larger carriage from the Breezies parade.
PC: Any larger carriage from the Breezies parade.
Locked archive of past price checks. Please ask for current price checks in Corral Forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Price Check Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OnBook
Secret Surprise Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: PC: Any larger carriage from the Breezies parade. Reply with quote

I've been working on my electrified version of the Breezie parade. At the moment, I'm using a generic engine wired for lights, vaguely reminiscent of the old Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland/world. But I'd love to actually replace that engine with one based on the pony carriages intended to haul the petal cars in the first place.

I'm just not sure how much I can expect to pay. I've tried for several carriages that were part of lots, but I don't know if the carriages were the reason those crept out of my price range, or if other elements of the lot did it.

So what sort of price range should I expect to pay for any of the larger carriages? Loose is fine, even some dinged paint is fine, and I'm not worried about getting the pony that came with the carriage in the first place. Ideally I'd love to get the little animals that pulled the carriages, but even those are more of a bonus than anything else.

Many thanks to the amazing Otakugal15 for my sig/avatar pony art!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Price Check Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy