Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 11
Bots: 3
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Price Check Archives » PC on G3 (So softs? Newborn Cuties? Playset?) :) + Fakies
PC on G3 (So softs? Newborn Cuties? Playset?) :) + Fakies
Locked archive of past price checks. Please ask for current price checks in Corral Forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Price Check Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MLPWhitney
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: PC on G3 (So softs? Newborn Cuties? Playset?) :) + Fakies Reply with quote

Hi all!!

Let me first apologize for my naivete on anything G3+-related. I strictly collect G1, and this is stuff that's been accumulating. Could someone be really sweet and PC them for me?

THANK YOU! heart

Pic 1:

Pic%202: Pic%203: Pic%204: Pic%205:

Thank you so much for any price check help! If anyone's interested, please PM me! xoxo

Last edited by MLPWhitney on 0; edited 1 time in total
BronyBerry0
Banned member!

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC on G3 (So softs? Newborn Cuties? Playset?) :) + Fakies Reply with quote

WOW! I can help with an ID without consulting an ID site! At the bottom picture, the top left pony that's light green with coppery hooves and crazy eyes is part of a line of dollar store fakies called "Playset Ponies". I have three, one of which is a yellow and pink version of your pale green one. If I had to guess I'd say retail price, maybe a bit more because I haven't seen that version. Is he made of really flimsy, cheap plastic? If so, then yes, retail price.

Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC on G3 (So softs? Newborn Cuties? Playset?) :) + Fakies Reply with quote

Hi brony! That pony you're talking about is actually a thick squishy plastic, not flimsy at all. What it be worth? Thanks!!

Cynosure
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

In the first picture, I thiiink those are newborn Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, and the other plushies are RD and Pinkie Pie. Not sure how much they go for... 10$ each, maybe?

Pic 2: Not sure who the house is, but I see G 3.5 Pinkie Pie, and G3 McDonald's Toola Roola, 2 Mintys, Serendipity and Daisy Jo(?) The McDonald's ponies are kinda common, so I'd say maybe 2$ each max. The normal sized G3 is Rainbow Swirl, who seems to be pretty common, so I'd say she's about 2-5$ depending on condition.

The blue pony in the 4th picture with the clover symbol is g2 Clever Clover, but I don't know how much he goes for.

Halcyon Rabbit reference 8D

Blackrabbit
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

I'm kinda Interested in Clever Clover (the blue pony in 4th pic)

HavACrumpet452
Fakies R People 2

Pic 4: Large green fakie is a Lanard $1. No clue about Clever Clover but she's not a fakie. The green is still being made by JaRu and maybe 25¢. The bottom two are different years of dollar general ponies, one by Boley the other probably JaRu again. Neither is special enough to get more than 50¢.

Banned member!

MLPWhitney wrote:
Hi brony! That pony you're talking about is actually a thick squishy plastic, not flimsy at all. What it be worth? Thanks!!
Really? How strange. I have no idea then... Sorry.. :c

Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

What is Clever Clover worth? Smile Thanks for all the help!

ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

Clever Clover is pretty easy to find, I'd say $4-$5. He's a little more than most of the US G2s because he's the only boy.

The G3 plushie price check was way off. For the ani ones, I'd try $6 but they probably wouldn't sell. For the two squishy ones, maybe $4 for Rainbow Dash and $6 for Pinkie? The thing is, G3 isn't much in demand at the moment and things like plushies and merchandise (like your book) will suffer in value because of it. You might have a hard time getting rid of those unless you find the right buyer.

I know the book was like $12 originally, but I have no idea where to start pricing now. I haven't seen it here at all, I got mine brand new from my sister's in-laws who owned a book store.

the ponyville bubblegum(?) house, maybe $8, but I'm seeing these all over ebay lately and I don't know if there is a demand at all or not.

The last "so soft" G3 baby in the last picture.. I think this is the walking one, Soft Steps? Her name should be on the butt tag. If it's the walking one the value will be a lot lower since she doesn't have her walker. Maybe $5ish.

The greeen lanard fakie might fetch you $1, the rest no more than fifty cents. All of your G3 ponies, except Rainbow Swirl are McDonalds. 50 cents apiece for the McDs and maybe $3ish for Rainbow Swirl.

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!

Last edited by ABrownCrayon on 0; edited 1 time in total
sabathamk
Bay Breeze Pony

The house is Pinkie Pie's Balloon house from the Ponyville line. I have one. I don't know the value, but I paid only about $5-10 for mine (included in a whole bunch of stuff for $50), and it had all the accessories except two little cup/saucers. Good luck finding prices on everything. Smile

Thanks to Cardinal Melody's pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables
ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

BronyBerry0 wrote:
WOW! I can help with an ID without consulting an ID site! At the bottom picture, the top left pony that's light green with coppery hooves and crazy eyes is part of a line of dollar store fakies called "Playset Ponies". I have three, one of which is a yellow and pink version of your pale green one. If I had to guess I'd say retail price, maybe a bit more because I haven't seen that version. Is he made of really flimsy, cheap plastic? If so, then yes, retail price.

just wanted to say that what you're seeing in dollar stores now is a fakie made from this fakie mold. This one Whitney has is actually a legitimate toy line called Lanard, who usually makes their money with good knockoffs. The quality is usually almost as good as MLP, except the hair gets frizzier easier. This version came out in the mid-nineties a little bit before G2s, around 1994. The one you have that you got at the dollar stores "borrowed" the mold from that and is making the cheap, squishy plastic ones that get sticky and barely stand up.

either way, almost no one would want to pay "retail price" for a used fakie. There are very few exceptions like the Totsy brand fakies and the weirdos we call Princess Rinse 'N Spit, but for the most part if it's even been so much as breathed on the value is cut in half.

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Price Check Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy