Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 32
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Pony Art » ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*
ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*
Got Art? Want Some? Display and discuss here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmberMarie
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*

Hooray! Mine is in our mailbox and ready to be sent out tomorrow. I hope you like her! She didn't turn out like I was thinking. I need to spend a day drawing horses then I think my MLP style will come together...

Dig my art? Follow on Facebook!
Or just check out my art website!
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arkillian
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *SEND SEND SEND*

Oh pretty! I love te sparkle and colour in it ^^ And I be the scanner killed the colours so they'd be much prettier IRL ^^
AmberMarie
Dazzle Surprise

Yeah and I just did the basic scan.. no real tweaking. Can be such a pain to get it to work sometimes, eh?

View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arkillian

Tell me about it :/ I scan my traditional art for prints sometimes and it's horrible getting it close. Then when you do, the printing stage is a NIGHTMARE. And you have glitter on there. Metallic does NOT scan well *experience* IT's cause scanners can't handle reflective objects. IT does the same thing with graphite lead (pencils). If the paper is warped from your drawing then you get a ripple effect that you can't get rid of when scanning without sacrificing tonal change. I've found that leaving it alone for the most of it is better than shopping it. You could try tweaking this but really, if you're not seeing a picture with sparkles on it IRL, you're gonna miss out.
rayechu
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

yeah attempting to scan anything with metallics/glitter is a real pain! Sometimes I've been a little luckier with a camera.

A cloudy day in natural light is always best Smile
AmberMarie
Dazzle Surprise

Agreed to all! Happy

Griffin
G3 Prototype Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ATC Monthly 1:1 Match Game- DECEMBER!- *Working... Working*

rayechu wrote:
I wish my card would get there already ;.;

Don't worry, it might have... I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, it'll still be nearly a week until I get back home (Sunday the 8th)... I probably should've given you my parents' address instead. You're welcome to post pics if you want to.

AmberMarie, that's one gorgeous Celestia! Love the sparkles and snowflakes. heart

DA | Aithne reference ¤ Jack reference | Haawan Pony Customs
Thanks to Cassu and Syrcaid for my avi & sig!
Jevsy
Brush N Grow Pony

AmberMarie wrote:
Hooray! Mine is in our mailbox and ready to be sent out tomorrow. I hope you like her! She didn't turn out like I was thinking. I need to spend a day drawing horses then I think my MLP style will come together...

GAHH!! So pretty!!! Flirty Pony Flirty Pony Flirty Pony It looks fantastic. Happy

→ havefunonlyfun.tumblr.com | thank you VanillaVirus |
Glittering_Starshower
Mommy & Baby Pony

I got Hipster Derpy's atc today!! <3 It was lovely! My persona with a tree and lights! SO WONDERFUL! I love christmas c:!!!

rayechu
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

@Griffin aha! I forgot that you would be gone. I'm not worried about it. It just means I'll get to bump the thread later with my art. And yay I'm glad more are coming in. I hope either glittering or HipsterDerpy post a pic soon!

***edit to add I JUST got your card in the mail! Thank you for the lovely powder and the northern lights!

G3 Prototype Pony

I'm happy to hear you like it, rayechu!

I had the same problem as AmberMarie... gahh the glitter! This is a photo and it still doesn't look anything like the real card. It has glittery borders and there's some more glitter on the snow. And I used silver gel pen for the symbols so they are shiny IRL, too.

DA | Aithne reference ¤ Jack reference | Haawan Pony Customs
Thanks to Cassu and Syrcaid for my avi & sig!
HipsterDerpy
Fakie!

Glittering_Starshower wrote:
I got Hipster Derpy's atc today!! <3 It was lovely! My persona with a tree and lights! SO WONDERFUL! I love christmas c:!!!

I'm STILL pretty floored by your copic marker Knight Shade and Belle piece!! For those who haven't seen it, here's a gorgeous scan! www.mlparena.com/Forum...85231.html

I realized that you being so darn good with markers will fit PERFECTLY into the bonus drawing I'm still working on for you...a winter scene coloring book page of ALL the ponies (or as many as I can fit) you had mentioned you wanted for the swap! So far I have your two OC's, G1 twist, andPrincess Luna. Happy
HipsterDerpy
Fakie!

Oh and yesh, that means I got Glittering_Starshower's AMAZING piece!! See it at the link mentioned above!
Glittering_Starshower
Mommy & Baby Pony

o_o!! WOAH ALL OF THEM!? That's amazing! Thank you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: