Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 34
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » is l11111y on ebay reliable?
is l11111y on ebay reliable?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ponyRN
Depends Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: is l11111y on ebay reliable?

svarta-perlan wrote:

poniesandpetals is her new account, brand new, not an old one with a changed name. currently has 17 feedbacks.

Her explanation for this is that the old l1111ly or whatever account was her daughter's, who no longer sells on e-bay, and poniesandpetals is her own new account. Whatever.

I have bought several ponies from her. The only problem I had was a Satin N Lace that was described as near mint, but had some pretty noticeable tail rust going on. Conveniently, it had been covered with a ribbon. However, I was so delighted with the Tux N Tails that I also won from her at the same time and the great deal I got on this boy that I didn't make an issue.

I've bought at least one pony from her new "poniesandpetals" account and didn't have any issues.
ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

Goodness! I am glad I saw this thread. My mother was going to buy me Creamsicle from her new account a few days back. I ended up telling my mom not to buy me it because the price was going up higher than what I would have wanted her to spend on me.
I just told mom about it and we both agreed that it was probably for the best that we didn't buy from her.

Colorswirl Pony

Wow! I didn't realize that account was .dot! When I first started to officially collect MLPs, she was my favorite seller and I have so many of her ponies with their curls! The only thing is that they are very stiff with conditioner, which I will be washing out very soon.

I had a Gusty from her a few years ago who came with different colored head/body, so I returned her, but she seemed very understanding about it (I still want a Gusty- since then I have not bought another one though I would like too. Sad )

She seems very reliable to me, but I have stopped buying since the prices went up.
melon
Fancy Pants Baby

Bought from both her IDs and my advise is to ask for a detailed description of the pony before bidding. Got 12 ponies from her and only 2 are as described. Terribly stressed up Sad

She might have hinted that I'm being picky but when a pony is described with "very clean" body, I'm not expecting to receive them with discolourations and marks.

Maybe it's just me. *shrug*
svarta-perlan
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

wow... that's pretty awful. :/ hope you got a partial refund, at least...?

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
~Albert Einstein

"Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R. Tolkien
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: