Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 72
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Sale - For Auction » Canterlot@Target, G4 singles, etc updated Jan 4th
Canterlot@Target, G4 singles, etc updated Jan 4th
Sell your stuff and promote your auctions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Sale - For Auction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pineapple
Bratz Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Canterlot@Target, G4 singles, etc updated Jan 4th

I am in the US
I will ship worldwide
I take Paypal or US Postal money orders

Feel free to make an offer on anything.
If there's something you want that's available in the US but not where you are, like the Canterlot@Target stuff, please ask and I will see if I can get it for you. I would be happy to trade for the non-US pack-in ponies and such as well.

As of Jan 2nd the full line of Target exclusives is available in my area. Glimmer Wings, Royal Castle Friends, and Pony School Pals have also hit the shelves but not in high quantity.

I do not have the Canterlot or Carousel playset pack-in ponies loose. I can get the whole set and debox to save shipping or send just the pony/ponies you want from it, but you would have to pay for the whole set.

--Playsets--

Canterlot Castle playset w/ Shine Bright Princess Luna and walking pose tinsel haired Pinkie Pie $32
Royal%20Ball%20at%20Canterlot%20Castle%20w/%20tinsel%20haired%20main%206%20and%20Spike%20$22%20(2%20available) I%20can%20also%20split%20this%20set%20up%20for%20$5/pony%20and%20$2/spike --Singles-- Rainbow%20Dash%20crystal%20keychain%20$7%20HOLD Feathermay%20with%20parrot%20friend%20and%20mini-DVD%20of%20The%20Ticket%20Master%20$8%20(fat%20grouchy%20cat%20is%20extra) Plumsweet%20with%20hamster%20friend%20and%20mini-DVD%20of%20The%20Ticket%20Master%20$8 Shine%20Bright%20Rainbow%20Dash%20$10%20HOLD --Sold-- Canterlot@Target%20Royal%20Sisters%20set%20SOLD%20but%20I%20can%20get%20more%20of%20these%20if%20requested

Thanks for looking. <3

Last edited by pineapple on 0; edited 5 times in total
DeviantCandy
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Extra G4 stuff, Feathermay, SB Rainbow Dash, keychain, etc

I'll take the Keychain Smile
Dusky
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Extra G4 stuff, Feathermay, SB Rainbow Dash, Canterlot, etc

Your cat is adorable! :3

kCherry
Moogleworks Mod Sales/Trades & Support

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Extra G4 stuff, Feathermay, SB Rainbow Dash, Canterlot, etc

Hi there, pineapple, welcome to the Arena!! Please stop by Introductions and tell us a bit about yourself per our site rules. www.mlparena.com/Forum...ml#1667824 Wink I am locking this thread until then. Let me know if you have any questions of need any help! Thanks~ Cherry

pineapple
Bratz Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Canterlot@Target playsets, G4 singles, and more!

Bump for new stuff Smile

pineapple
Bratz Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Canterlot@Target, G4 singles, etc updated Jan 4th

bump for price drops

didgeyrocks
Beddy Bye Eye Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Canterlot@Target, G4 singles, etc updated Jan 4th

I would love to get Royal Ball Rarity out of the set if you're still willing to sell her as a single! Rarity is my favorite pony and the one from this set is on my list of ones to nab, but I didn't want to buy the whole set if I didn't have to, so this would be perfect. Happy

And how much would you charge for the Royal Sisters set if you could get more? :3 I haven't been able to find this set at my local Target.
pineapple
Bratz Pony

I can get more Royal Sisters, and I will sell an RB Rarity as a single, I've already got someone else buying a couple others out of one set but I'm waiting to amend the listing until I'm home from work.

I'll PM you. Smile

pineapple
Bratz Pony

I'd like to update the OP but I'm getting a database error.

Shine Bright Dash and the keychain are sold, 1 Royal Ball set left, 3 loose Royal Ball ponies (Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy) left, and I found some G3 mold fakies.

--Fakies--

G3 mold fakies "Princess Pony Playset" $2/ea with or without card.
Detail%20shot.

Mane is a single row of plugs, tail is rooted so you have to punch or cut a hole for a proper tail. The mold is pretty accurate and they make good baits for fun and practice. Looking forward pose in blue, green, pink, and purple available.

Ligress
Fancy Pants Baby

If either the rainbow dash items come off hold please PM me and I will buy them instantly. xD
pineapple
Bratz Pony

They are both sold now, I'm sorry. If I find more on my regular toy-hunting rounds I'll let you know.

Starpony

I'm interested in the tinsel-hari Fluttershy and Spike. I sent you a PM. Smile
Varkolak
Rainbow Curl Pony

pm'd you! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Sale - For Auction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: