Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 28
Bots: 3
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Little Donkey ?
Little Donkey ?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Etoilebleue
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Little Donkey ?

I've already bought from this german seller 2 moc ponies a few month ago on ebay and she ask me to paid more than 13 as shipping costs + paypal fees (wich is prohibited by ebay)... so when I get them ponies where sent for 6.. when I get them I was so happy that I don't claim abou this extra fees... Now I've bought 2 other ponies on april and same thing.. so i've asked for insured shipping because they were quite expensive and the seller ask me for 12euros so I was thinking (remebering to my last package) that she was asking for insured package.. and I've paid this expensive shpping and the paypal fees...
Now the package seems to be lost (I've waiting more than 45 days for it and the seller says it must take 5 days!) and she don't want to refund me and she says that she has none insurance bill to help post-office to find this package... I'm very sad and furious because she cheats me on shipping costs and doesn't take the time to insure the package and now that it's lost she doesn't want to make a small thing... If I haven't asked for an insured shipping, I would have said that it's my fault but now I'm convicted that it's hers fault and I don't know how to resolve this problem... Has anyone have had the same problem?

Loa
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I know Baddoggies had a problem with her some time ago. BD bough several hundred dollars worth od MOCs and they agreed to pay it off by installment. All the installments went via someone in England who then sent it on. For some odd reason the last payment didn't get there, Little Donkey canceled the trade and kept the other payments, which BD still hasn't seen to this day. She got no poies, and no money back. I think Little Donkey's excuse was she was keeping the money because she had her time wasted?
Hope you don't Mind BD!

(I love this siggie! Merry Xmas!)

Last edited by Loa on 0; edited 1 time in total
Etoilebleue
Bay Breeze Pony

I was very furious this morning because she tolds me that my package wasn't insured and I KNOW that such an uninsured package doesn't costs 13 euros... so she wants me to be responsible when it's her fault.. I've had somes packages lost and don't make troubles when it was my falut but when you've asked for an insured package and that the package was send uninsured and that the seller doesn't want to refund you.. It makes me being very agressive... I think that she's trying to cheat pony-collectors and I will not recommand her again... if you buy ponies from her check the uninsured prices (because even if you pay for insured, the extra money will go in her pocket) and just pray that your package arrive safely! Sad

Chief
Site Admin
Site Admin

That's attrocious! Please use the Trader Feedback link on the left to copy your story and put it on the record!

Thanks SourdoughStomper! and YLH
thebaddoggie
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Yes she's the one who stole $450.00 USD from me!

That's right...after sending 2 payments and the third supposedly never arriving, she refused to send any ponies or refund me my $300.

Last edited by thebaddoggie on 0; edited 1 time in total
kcat99
Nirvana Moderator

I have never had a problem with her ( I have purchased from her on multiple occasions), but IMO she does overcharge shipping.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: