Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Help with canelakitty on ebay
Help with canelakitty on ebay
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebaddoggie
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: stormer83

Since Canelakitty is now suspended, you can e-mail them proof of payment if you have it, or your correspondance with her to show that she wasn't responding to your inquiries. With the feedback left and the Fraud claims against her you should be OK I am positive with the headers, they will remove your warnings. And Heaven is right...It takes NPB warnings from 3 seperate sellers.
Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

You know what would really be unfortunate, if you were canelakitty/kimmiecubsmds? If someone took the initiative to send a link to this forum thread to all your high bidders, and, in the process, discovered the user IDs of all your alternate IDs/shills and told ebay all about it .

That would be very sad indeed, wouldn't it?

Ahem. Just saying.

~Fox

(It's my opinon that the gloves come off when you start cheating people out of *children's toys*.)
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

I'm the winner of the Sunlight pony, and I discovered the alternate ID and my relisted pony last night right before I went to bed (I was really ticked off and didn't sleep too well). Needless to say I went to work today and filed with my credit card company (who is the bank I work for) to get my money back. I'm am absolutely livid, and I will be filing with ebay as soon as I'm done posting here.

The funny part is is that canelakitty was in contact with me the whole time, and was really nice to me and apologetic, that's why I didn't file sooner. I am sooooo angry right now Angry I feel so cheated, and I feel bad for all the other winners who didn't get their ponies.

*Edit* I have also reported her to ebay.

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
babeebowtie
Bratz Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: confused

So can anyone kind of tell me what seller(s) to avoid as this is all kind of confusing to me and I am new here. thanks.
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

Hi babeebowtie, welcome to the Arena! Be sure to post in the introduction forum so people can get to know you Big Grin

In answer to your question, this forum is a good place to start looking for people to avoid buying from, but because of the amount of people with different names and such your best bet is to check the trader feedback forum (located on the left hand column between Surveys and Top 10) and look up the names of people you are thinking of buying from. If you are unsure post and ask about the person in question, but only after you have taken the time to look up their name in existing feedback areas:D

As far as ebay sellers, there are so many different ones that your best bet is to simply look at how many successful transactions they have completed, as well as their own personal feedback left by other ebayers.

Additionally check other pony collecting sites and look for their similar trader feedback areas. And when you do complete a transaction with someone successfully (or unsucessfully, which I hope you never encounter) be sure to post feedback for them in the trader feedback area and ask them to do the same for you Smile Good luck!

babeebowtie
Bratz Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: ok

Hey, thanks a lot! Where can I post a picture of my amateur (lol)collection?
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

You can post a picture in the brag arena (another forum you can post in) or you can ask the arena moderators Abasca, Bridgetsmum, or Chief to create a gallery for you to post and host your collection pictures at Smile To do that, use the private message (pm) function on the left hand side and send it to the name of the individual you need to drop a message to Smile If you have any other questions feel free to drop me a pm!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: