Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 19
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Anybody know janellybean5 on Ebay?
Anybody know janellybean5 on Ebay?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erin-T-Aardvark
Daydream Believer Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Anybody know janellybean5 on Ebay?

I bought a Baby Surprise from janellybean5 on Ebay yesterday, but I don't know how much he/she wants for shipping. I sent a request for him/her send me the total shipping but he/she has yet to respond.

I just want to know if anybody here every bought ponies from him/her, and if they know how much he/she charges for shipping.

Okay, so I'm a little impatient about this, but I have a 100% positive score on Ebay, and I don't want to be known as a non-paying buyer.

Candlelight
Rapunzel Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Most people work and can't be online every day. Most people can't even get on every other day. Give her a day or two, and then email her again to make sure she got the first one. Poke Tounge

Don't be too impatient now. LOL

Sagwah
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

I've worked with janellybean5 on ebay, they're a great seller in my book. If I recall they're in the US, and there was just a long weekend for a lot of Americans, making the workers swamped. I'd give her a couple days then re-email.

Daydream Believer Pony

Okay, thanks guys.

I'll wait until Saturday, and if she doesn't get back to me by then, I'll drop her another line.

BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

Hi there,
I've known her for awhile now. She's an awesome person.

She's on her comp every few days. I'm sure she'll get back to you. She did have something unexpectedly happen recently but like I said I'm sure she'll get back to you. Smile

She charged me .80 to mail out a baby last time I bought from her but you should wait for her to quote you.

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Erin-T-Aardvark
Daydream Believer Pony

Here's something funny.

The MINUTE I left the Arena to check my email, I got a response from janellybean5! She only charged me $0.83 for shipping! This is Baby Surprise, her teddy bear brush, and her bottle. Not a bad haul.

Unfortunately, Ebay wouldn't let me pay directly from their site, so I had to go into PayPal's main sight to pay for it. It said something about not being able to combine purchases, but this was just for ONE auction. I think I nearly gave my sister a heart attack when she came down last night when I was in the middle of trying to pay for Baby Surprise.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: