Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 41
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » From the "MLPTP:" Canelakitty (BEWARE!)
From the "MLPTP:" Canelakitty (BEWARE!)
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: From the "MLPTP:" Canelakitty (BEWARE!)

Canelakitty now has new IDs on ebay and I want to make sure that those of you who haven't seen the threads at the "MLPTP" see it here.

Her new IDs are:

-kimmiescubsmds
-hermosabebe
-hillcrestupholstery

She was the lady who purchased a lot of MOC ponies from toyznthingzz, even after they were won by other people on ebay. She then proceeded to put them up for auction on ebay. Members of the MLP Community bid, won, and paid for them and now she was discovered relisting merchandise that was already bought and paid for under other IDs. Mad

Here are links to threads about her at the "MLPTP" (it's so bad that they stickied it over there):

p198.ezboard.com/fmlpt...0395.topic

p198.ezboard.com/fmlpt...0357.topic

This is definately a buyer beware alert! Some of those accounts have already been suspended, but please be on the lookout for more as she is very persistent.

babeebowtie
Bratz Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Hello

[b]HI Guys. I am new to this pony post. I have yet to do an introduction. I did however want to say for what its worth is that I did a look up on Ebay on her previous seller name: Canelakitty after reading all of these posts and those on the mlptp.com. I checked on her feedback that she did have quite a bit of great feebacks from people who said that they got their ponies. 1 I remember what a neutral saying it was late, but they got it. I also saw some previous posts on the mltp site by like 2 people who say they got their ponies too. I also had a chance to read all that was going on prior in previous posts (well not all) but from what I could see, she was harrassed quite a bit. Especially by someone called badogies ( I think). Maybe its just me, but seeing it as a 3rd party, and with out being on anyone's side, maybe she was tired of being harrassed. I don't know, I mean are they really the same ponies? Did anyone ask her if she had any duplicates? Also, this new ID, is from a different area, and the ponies don't look EXACTLY the same. Who knows, I am just a passerby, but this is what I think. I also know that I REALLY want to buy those baby sparkles!

**(ducks from rocks being thrown at her)** Look Round

Just trying to be optimistic

Babeebowtie Happy
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

When people, especially a pony community like this, have collected mocs, you get to know all the tricks of the trade. Including sellers who try to crop pictures funny, change camera angles, etc. It doesn't work because they are still taking pictures of the SAME product.

You can't get away with selling the same item 2-3 times. Collectors notice.

Baddoggies, along with many other pony individuals, do not harass. I know you are rather new to the forum, but I'll explain it like this. She's part of a group of individuals who are there to protect others from getting scammed. Canelakitty may have inadvertently purchased that lot of ponies from the seller in Hawaii without realizing they were already won in auctions, or in some cases even already paid for.

Or maybe she knew.

However, Canelakitty screwed up by being extremely confrontational to people who were rightly hurt from getting screwed over. Then she continued to do it. Email wars are not a good thing.

Canelakitty also screwed up by joining up with a pony community and only posting in the trader feedback forum *looking right at you*

Being scammed includes seeing people pay for a product that never gets shipped out, and then relisted under a new id.

You also get used to tracing IP addresses to see who people are.

Thanks for posting, glad you are being optimistic. Alot of people who have paid canelakitty for ponies aren't optimistic. Some were able to file through paypal. Some weren't.

Either way, with what information we know, we will keep warning our members not to get involved with the individual who is taking money and not sending out the product.

Get my drift?

AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

Excellent post Fizzy! Smile

babeebowtie wrote:
Maybe its just me, but seeing it as a 3rd party, and with out being on anyone's side, maybe she was tired of being harrassed.
Well I was the winner of the Sunlight pony, and I didn't harass her (and neither would thebaddoggies, she's a nice person), and I STILL didn't get my ponies. She even answered all of my emails very nicely. She's bad news, and I'm one angry person right now about being ripped off by her so I apologize and I don't mean to sound like I'm attacking you, it's just that this person is ripping people off over and over.

babeebowtie wrote:
I don't know, I mean are they really the same ponies?
I compared the creases on the card of my Sunlight, and the way the accessories and the marks on the card are to the latest two new auctions, and they are the same pony. As for her not being from the same area, I believe she has been giving ebay false info.

FizzyFitzy wrote:
Thanks for posting, glad you are being optimistic. Alot of people who have paid canelakitty for ponies aren't optimistic
I'm one of those not so optimistic people.

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)

Last edited by AutumnRain on 0; edited 4 times in total
Smawpaws
Site Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: re

I would like to add that I am currently waiting on a dazzle from thebaddoggies and she has been nothing but nice. She communicates very well and is NOT harrassing, nor have I *ever* heard her accused of being.
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Hello

babeebowtie wrote:
[b]**(ducks from rocks being thrown at her)** Look Round

Just trying to be optimistic

Babeebowtie Happy

I forgot to point out, YOU are going to be ducking for a LONG time if you don't quit trying to screw over people on ebay Canelakitty/aka etc.

babeebowtie
Bratz Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: goto

Please go to mlptp.com under traderfeedback
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

Your posts are what are damning you, do you realize that? You come to the trader feedback board alone, ask WHO to avoid, and don't contribute to any other parts of this site? As far as you saying that Canelakitty lived with you, you still posted here under false pretenses.

But we all know what REALLY is going on. So that point is mute I'm sure.

People look below, these are timestamps by canelakitty/babeebowtie:

MLPTP:
CanelaKitty
Bushwoolie
(6/10/04 6:52 am
***.***.***.***
MLPArena:
Forum: Trader Feedback Discussion
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:28 pm
Subject: Hello

MLPTP
BabeeBowtie
Bushwoolie
(6/10/04 11:22 pm)
***.***.***.***

All 3 IPs are Identical....

100% match,,,,

*Fabulous tracing done by SS*

Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent work, FizzyFit and Satin Slipper! Big Grin I'll be asking Chief to ban her IP ASAP!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: