Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 17
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » juliecrash77 Strict auction terms UPDATE!
juliecrash77 Strict auction terms UPDATE!
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: juliecrash77 Strict auction terms UPDATE!

juliecrash77

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...%3AIT&rd=1

Just a heads up that her with her auctions you only have 1-3 days to pay and shipping twins from Connecticut to California, first class not Priority, was $5.34. I should've read the description more thoroughly but I thought I would, like I said, give a heads up to you all.

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy

Last edited by BridgetsMum on 0; edited 1 time in total
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Taken from the auction: "If you use the Buy It Now option payment must be received within 1 day."

What the heck?! :dontgetit: Someone must be *really* hard up for cash to do that.

sugaredroses
Brush N Grow Pony

No kidding. I saw that a while ago and passed. Becaouse I knew that I wouldn't have the patients to deal with someone like that.
melodys_angel
Off Topic/Trader Support Mod

yiep! :dontgetit: Her terms both scare me and turn me off. Who would want to deal with someone like that?

TY Lina and SDS Smile
AutumnRain
Lothlorien Pony

When I see they want the payment immediately, it turns me away from the auction. I don't like how strict they are, and I don't trust them. I used to be pretty trusting until I recently got ripped off, so now I'm extremely cautious and whenever I see that immediate payment term, it sends a red flag up. But that's just my opinion.

Many thanks to Colormist for my avatar and to Sunnydaze for my signature picture :-)
BridgetsMum

I'm livid.

I recieved my items with the "free" stickers. Guess how much shipping FIRST CLASS was? $2.30

This seller charged me a $3.00 handling fee. My ponies arrived in a small box with bubble wrap and a 3x5 card used for an address label. She could've used priority mail at $3.85, free box, tape and label. She would've only had to supply the bubble wrap.

$3.00 extra to ship 2 tiny ponies?

Avoid this seller.

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

What a dirty thing to do Sad Duly noted, she's on my do not buy from list!

So how are those 3 dollar stickers? *ducks to avoid getting swatted*

Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dude! That *SUCKS*! Mad

FizzyFitzy wrote:
What a dirty thing to do Sad Duly noted, she's on my do not buy from list!

So how are those 3 dollar stickers? *ducks to avoid getting swatted*

::hands Julie a sparkly wand for FizzyFit's butt, LOL! Poke Tounge ::

::runs::

Lyrepony
Mommy & Baby Pony

Something must have happened. A pony auction from juliecrash77 that ended June 3rd had a 10day pay. Why people have to limit things so severly I dunno.

BridgetsMum

I'm done with this person. I got my refund ($1.50) which I deserved. Afterall, this is MY money.

from the seller:
I will refund you some money but I think you are being extremely unreasonable. I did not set the original shipping & handling cost, the USPS calculator did and you agreed to that price when you bought the item (if you did not check the shipping cost first then that is your fault as the buyer). I've never had a package qualify for first class mail cheaper than parcel post before, this was a first. It didn't even occur to me that the price was so much different than the calculator because I sent so many other things out that day.
You got the items you wanted at the original price that was set, didn't even have to wait for the auction to end to secure it and received a free gift. I don't know why you're insisting on creating problems where there are none. Ebay is supposed to be a friendly place.

Give me a break!
Julie

My Collection Album!
sugaredroses
Brush N Grow Pony

That is nuts! I can not believe that an E-Bay seller would do that.
Maverynthia
Colorswirl Pony

Well, some how I can see it from her view that she may have had a lot of people not pay here until a week later, so she reins it in and says you have a day...
However, overcharging for postage is another reason I hate E-bay, most times they say they ship for $5, but then they ship it first class!! Priority mail WITH tracking was 5$ last time I looked and that's up to 3lbs...ponies don't weigh 3lbs unless it's a playset or such..then maybe...

I would look for sellers that only ship priority, flat fee and you get it faster and if they don't ship priority then you can claim false advertising...

I also avoid buying things from Asia (except Japan) as I've seen fluctuating shipping for them...(Japan usually has a $15 EPS fee for everything it seems)
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BridgetsMum

I forgot to add an important part. Prior to this email she said she only charges $1.00 handling fee. That's why I was soo upset and said she was keeping my money. She kept an extra $2.00. I don't think she really knows what she's doing except making up excuses to suit the situation.

Julie

My Collection Album!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: