Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 15
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Screwed on ebay.
Screwed on ebay.
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StacyPony
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Screwed on ebay.

Why does this always happen to me? Honestly. Its like there is a huge flashing sign on my ebay thing that says "SCREW ME" (not literally) K. I bought a backpack and I paid $12.00 shipping US cuz I just wanted to get the item and then I would have proof I was over charged. (on the package.) Well... not only do I find out that it says $4.40 U.S postage paid to ship it to me... I also open it up and find out its the WRONG FREAKING BACKPACK! I bid on a Pink Sunnydaze and with a free pencial case. The one I got... well... yea, its RAINBOW DASH with no pencial case. BAH!!!!! oh not to mention....The shipping was only off by like...$8.00. god.

I emailed her saying she must have made a mistake and sent the wrong one and quoted me wrong. So she should contact me to fix it. If I dont get a reply soon Im emailing ebay and paypal. I know I have only a certain # of days to do it .. so... *growl*
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

YIPES! She overcharged you shipping by $8?! Yell

If I even overcharge someone on shipping by a few cents, I email them to let them know. It's just a curtesy thing, after all. Wink

I hope that it all gets straightened out! Please keep us informed! ::Hugs::

Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

OMG 12 dollars to ship?! That's horrible! Stacy, I'm not sure exactly which backpack you were after, but I do know there are mlp ones on sale for 13 bucks at Target, are those the ones w/ the free pencil cases?

StacyPony
Ouchy Roids Pony

hmm im not sure. The one I really want has sunny daze on it.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...3194588475 That one. Oh well. I guess its ok cuz they sent me the wrong one however the seller said they would send me the right one and let me keep both.
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eternia
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Ugh, I HATE being overcharged for shipping. It happens to me often, but it's usually not too bad. One time I was charged $5, but the pony arrived in an envelope with a sticker that said it was like, a dollar to ship. Not too bad, but still it makes me angry, I could be using that money to buy ponies!!
jentutu
*Arena VIP*

My MOC TEA LEAF was charged 12 for shipping! Mad
And it's the shipping within the USA,not even to Taiwan~
i won the pony for 4,
i did pay then because since that's my fault didn't check it clear before i placed my bid then..... i was so stupid ... But%20after%20three%20weeks%20i%20paid,%20i%20still%20didn't%20get%20the%20pony!%20And%20i%20reported%20to%20paypal...%20since%20the%20seller%20could%20not%20prove%20that%20he%20has%20sent%20it.%20Then%20paypal%20recovered%20me%2010,%20since%20that's%20all%20the%20money%20in%20the%20seller's%20account...so%20i%20left%20the%20seller%20a%20bad%20feedback...and%20a%20few%20days%20later%20i%20did%20get%20the%20pony%20in%20USA,and%20found%20out%20that%20the%20seller%20sent%20it%20for%20the%20cheapest%20way.%20NOT%20EVEN%20REGISTERED!!%20

But i end up getting the pony for 6 plus shipping and the seller get a bad feedback... i think this kind of seller desert it: P
i do think it's really nasty for them to overcharge the shipping price ! That is not honest!

BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

Hi,
It sounds like you have it pretty well worked out. Are you ok with the new arrangement?

Lately a lot of ebay sellers are overcharging on shipping. I noticed others complaining also. I think it's important to stand up to these sellers. Good job Snow!

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: