Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 31
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Ebay person to block from your bid list!!!
Ebay person to block from your bid list!!!
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miafrunt
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Ebay person to block from your bid list!!!

Oh my God! This person had won one of my Ebay items on Sept 17th. She paid on the 18th. Item shipped within 10 days via priority to Florida. She should get it like tomorrow, and she is soooo upset that it wasn't shipped out 24 hours after she paid. She's telling me that she's going to leave me negative feedback and such.
I would love to ship everyones items out in 24 hours! Just like those Ebay sellers with over 3,000 feedbacks that have actual workers shipping stuff out of their factories! There is no indication as to how quickly I ship my items. All my items get out within 10 days of payment. Most of them get out way before that.
If you're a seller I'd block this bidder from any of your auctions.
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...5519964114

I can't believe why people are so mean on Ebay. It makes me not want to do Ebay anymore. Sad

[Moving this to "Trader Feedback Discussion"- ::HUGS:: Abasca :)]

Thank You Gator!!!!!!!!! Smile
Lyrepony
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Maybe she's really stinky and needs a bath now? hehe

So very sucky. I hope she doesn't leave you negative...you can always dispute it with ebay.

colormist
ferret pony

Laugh She should be happy she didn't get ME as her seller. Sounds like she needs some St. John's Wort.
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

colormist wrote:
:lol: She should be happy she didn't get ME as her seller. Sounds like she needs some St. John's Wort.

now that's just so funny colormist,can i refer some of my megaslow shippers to you for help?
question ?,how do you block bidders from your ebay auctions as theres one I want never to hear from again///and secondly miafrunt as a mainly buyer off ebay it is constant the sellers who dont post for 10-14 days after payment,personally I think this is far too long and leaves overseas buyers anyway waiting for over a month to get their items,the thrill kinda goes out of it after that long,//having said that I would never leave a neg for slow shipping but I do wish people who sell would think of the person who's waiting,and this is in no way a criticism of miafrunt who I hear is a great seller
Katika
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Was it posted in your item description and stuff that it might take up to 10 days or whatever to ship? Cuz if so, then by all means, take it up with ebay if she leaves negative feedback (well... do it anyway, but it'd be really funny if you had it posted ;)) Yeah... people like that make me really mad - do they not understand that lots of people have *lives* that prevent them from using ebay as their sole source of income? Best of luck with this one Smile

-Kat
Miafrunt
Dazzle Surprise

I usually get my items out within 2-5 days depending on how much I have to send out.
I don't have it listed in my auction when I ship.

It's really hard to have a scheduled ship out date. My husband is legally blind, and has been working 16-18 hour days...every day for the last 2 years. They're pretty much done with their product as of yesterday, so I do know that my items will go out even faster.

But the fact that she constantly sends me nasty emails.

Per my auctions I don't ship out of the USA. Unless someone is extremely nice & knows the problems that shipping overseas entails. I've had problems with items not getting there, or getting there extremely late (not due to me).

I do know that she'll leave me a negative.

Thank You Gator!!!!!!!!! Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: