Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> Off Topic

#16: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: ebmercLocation: Chicago PostPosted: 0
    ----
I had the entire line expect for the Elephant. Sadly they are no longer with me.

#17: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img he Author: BabyPupperflyLocation: Ohio/The Burrow PostPosted: 0
    ----
Here is a pic of my Simba and Nala I don't have any of the set because these were bought ether at a yard sale or out at the flea market.

#18: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: vanillascoopLocation: autumn plains PostPosted: 0
    ----
here are my two Smile they're sat with me at my desk, heh

i still don't know where their playsets are but i did find the bananas that go with nala's crib earlier :\ just the bananas, on their own!

#19: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: Wardah PostPosted: 0
    ----
I am going to assume Baby Pupperfly's come from the Jungle Playground playset. It seems the Simba from that set is different from the Snacktime one in that its mouth doesn't move.

#20: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: LightningloverLocation: Derby, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh wow, I remember these! I think I had the cheetah & a Simba, they were adorable Smile

#21: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: Emberly PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm so jealous of the Nalas in here! Aren't they wonderful little guys? :)) If anyone is interested in trading some of their little friends for ponies, let me know. Smile I don't have paypal or I'd offer to buy.

#22: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: DewprincessLocation: Midland, MI PostPosted: 0
    ----
I just sold my Jungle Babies playset on eBay a couple of months ago...I really enjoyed it as a kid though :-)

#23: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: DoodlebugLocation: les √Čtats Unis PostPosted: 0
    ----
WOW!!! These are incredibly cute~! heart :heart: heart

I don't remember ever having any. I wouldn't mind having one now, though~ Ha ha!

I do remember having a little, poll-pocket like playset with Simba, his dad, and (I think...) Nala. I know I still as least have Simba. I probably have his dad, too.

#24: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: BabyPupperflyLocation: Ohio/The Burrow PostPosted: 0
    ----
Doodlebug if you get back on here is a treat for you:

#25: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: TwizelLocation: Issaquah, Washington PostPosted: 0
    ----
oh oh I had one of those *points to Pupperfly's pics*

but mine had a savanna scene, and the elephant graveyard, and came with Simba, Nala, Timon, and Zazu.... I still have those figures, though I'd have to look around a bit to find Zazu & Timon...

#26: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: rearing_palomino164Location: on the farm, dreaming of a horse PostPosted: 0
    ----
!!!! I barely remember these! I never had one, but I want one haha.

#27: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: Lady_MansonLocation: Lubbock Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yeah I still have My Nala&My Simba and my other Lion King Toys I had
LM

#28: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: AngelberriesLocation: Herefordshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have some of these. I have Pumbaa and Timon in my sales pile, and I have the bottles for the simba and Nala somewhere too. If you want to buy them, LMK.

OH and just remembered, their leaf bibs should be with my Sylvanian collection, as I used to use them as aprons for sylvanians! I've been holding onto these bits for years, haha!

#29: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: Emberly PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ooh I SO want Timon and Pumba- they were the pair I wanted most as a kid.! But I don't have paypal, due to a bout of identity theft. :| It's a constant struggle trying to get paypal to recognize and it's only been a losing battle.

For everyone that has them, if someone could get me a good picture of a close up of a bib, I'd be grateful. Smile I want to add it to my info, and no longer have mine.

#30: Re: Remember these? Lion King Jungle Friends Babies! (img heavy) Author: DestinyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: 0
    ----
I certainly remember these! I have Snacking Simba, Bedtime Nala and Bedtime Pals (w/ Timon and Pumba). They're carefully packed away with most of my other childhood toys though.

I really really wanted the rest when I was a child, but they managed to sell out before my mum would allow me to buy anymore. One day she asked if I wanted the playset (w/ gorilla and giraffe), but when she came home from work the next day she said they didn't have any of them in the store.

I still really want them and was so sad to see someone here on the Arena sell the Zebra, but I can't afford buying random things these days.

-> Off Topic