Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy)
-> Littlest Pet Shop

#1: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: Private_BubblesLocation: Jedi Temple, South Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
We went to Target today, and of course no trip would be complete without visiting the MLP/LPS aisle Poke Tounge I got the unicorn (#1820) and flying deer (#1819) 'Prized Pets' set and my sister got the Kitten Petriplets (#1335,6,7) so I thought I'd share some pics with you.

The Flying Deer and Unicorn:

The%20wings%20are%20actually%20a%20clip%20on%20accessory%20kinda%20like%20a%20saddle: The%20horn%20also%20clips%20onto%20the%20Unicorn's%20(or%20horse's)%20head: The%20Kittens:

I haven't taken the horn/wings off yet, but once I do, I'll post pictures of them without their accessories Happy

Edit: I thought it was a pig but it's actually a deer *facepalms*

#2: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: crunchycookiesLocation: *~Trying to score ponies*~ PostPosted: 0
    ----
OMG!!!!!! I NEED that pink winged deer, she is the cutest!!!! That Unicorn is cool too but I really need that deer!!!
Flirty Pony

#3: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic he Author: monsterhighponylover309Location: Alabama PostPosted: 0
    ----
Energetic MUST GET! I think all of the triplets packs are kind of creepy. The uni and flying deer are a m Energetic ust have though.

#4: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: EterniaLocation: Alabama PostPosted: 0
    ----
i lurrrrve that deer

#5: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
That explains why I have seen that same horse and both a horse and a unicorn, lol.

Thanks for the pictures and congrats on finding it. Smile

#6: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: Private_BubblesLocation: Jedi Temple, South Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
Luckily there was 2 sets when I was there because in the first set I found the deer had a purple mark on her face, so I hunted around for a better set (I'm a bit fussy like that) Smile

Anyway, I took some pics of them without their accessories.
The wings were a bit tricky to get off the deer, and harder to get on because she has such a big head. But it wasn't too bad.
The unicorns horn-piece came off really easily though because it's slightly loose on his head but still secure.

Deer:

Wings: Horse: Horn:

#7: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: tuneful87Location: Here, There, Everywhere PostPosted: 0
    ----
Love it!

#8: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: babylicketysplitLocation: comstock park, MI (buried under a mountain of ponies and pet shop pets!) PostPosted: 0
    ----
MUST HAVE THAT DEER!!!! and the unicorn too Smile

#9: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: tootie_tailsLocation: The Meadow, Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
That deer does look kind of like a pig..

#10: Re: Unicorn, Flying Deer and Kitten Petriplets (Kinda pic heavy) Author: Freeindeed PostPosted: 0
    ----
Aww, a unicorn! How cool is that. Smile The deer is adorable too!

-> Littlest Pet Shop