Stickers
-> Littlest Pet Shop

#1: Stickers Author: truevampiressLocation: Traverse City MI. PostPosted: 0
    ----
hey all,

I just wondered what i should do with my stickers, I traded them in once for the plati pet but i cant really be bothered to do it again since i dont buy as many lps anymore (since i only buy them for customizing purposes anyway)

is there any value in selling them here or what? I have only 3 at the moment and i have no idea if there even the current stickers, even though i did buy all of these packs just within this week.

edit:%20oops%20i%20just%20found%20this%20one%20on%20my%20desk%20too%20but%20its%20much%20older

#2: Re: Stickers Author: DiamondLocation: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Not sure how much they are going for but I know we want to get the new MO pet but right now do not have enough stickers. Might want to see if someone wants to trade a pony or such for them.

#3: Re: Stickers Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
I know they sell on eBay, not for a lot but they do sale. I think I bought some once for a couple of dollars, I can't remember how many now but I know it was at least four of them.

#4: Re: Stickers Author: PhynixLocation: Winnipeg MB Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
package them up in a dry, dark place for 30 years and who knows they might be like the mlp stickers lols.

I think they are adorable! Good luck!

#5: Re: Stickers Author: DiamondLocation: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Phynix wrote:
package them up in a dry, dark place for 30 years and who knows they might be like the mlp stickers lols.

I think they are adorable! Good luck!
*snorts* Too funny.

#6: Re: Stickers Author: BubbleGumPopLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
You could probabbly get only about $1 for them. Not worth much. Trading them would be a much better option. They are current. But, if you save them until you have 8, get the Kiwi Bird or Rooster journal. Send in the forum for one of the pets and you could get more than $10 for the single pet.

-> Littlest Pet Shop