Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC
-> Brag Arena

#1: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: lisey_babyLocation: Amersham PostPosted: 0
    ----
Hey guys, again apologies for not being around much of late.

Me and Natevansate finally got married at our MLP themed wedding, it was awesome, and there will be pictures to follow. Everyone enjoyed it, even people that do not like ponies.

We are now on honeymoon in Japan, and we have been hitting the shops like crazy, we went to Nakano which sports 3 floors of vinyl and second hand shops. We have had some pony luck today, so heres pictures for you to enjoy!!

Heres crumpet and ribbs outside the main shrine in Harajuku Smile
Now%20for%20the%20second%20hand%20stuff%20we%20found these%20were%20about%208%20pounds%20each Cute%20pinkie%20pie%20plushie G1%20Happy%20tails And%20now%20for%20my%20Takara%20question,%20I%20found%20this%20in%20one%20of%20the%20shops%20for%20about%2080p,%20and%20im%20not%20very%20clued%20up%20on%20Takara's/their%20fakies.%20Is%20this%20a%20fakie%20baby%20or%20an%20orginal%20takara%20baby.%20Either%20way%20shes%20pretty!! Takara%20stamp%20on%20her%20bottom

Any help would be great, and a PC would be awesome

much pony love Flirty Pony

#2: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: hyenacubLocation: Omaha, NE...not by choice XD PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow, even the fakies tend to go for a lot. I can't help you with specifics, but I know it's an awesome find! LOL

#3: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: Sebby6Location: Czech Republic PostPosted: 0
    ----
OMG!
You need to get this over in the Nirvana Forum asap
You could have the first real Takara Baby.

Congrats on your wedding - can't wait to see the pics Smile

#4: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: HavACrumpet452 PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'd say original takara baby. The fakies have one dot in their eyes and they have a pink circle in their inner ears.

#5: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: brighteyesLocation: NW Indiana PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh my gosh, congrats on your wedding, honeymoon and your amazing find!

#6: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats on getting married and on all your finds!

As for the baby, WOW I think that might be the real thing!!!

#7: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: kiwimlpLocation: Somewhere in the Pegasus Galaxy with Ronon PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats on your wedding! I'd love to see pics of the pony theme! Wow, that really looks like a Takara baby! I think I'll skip of the Nirvana to see what the concensus is!! Nice find anyway YAY!

#8: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: ElementalParadiseLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
OMG I think you may have a real Takara baby!! And for 80p too! *faints*

Congrats on getting married as well Flirty Pony

#9: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: meerannaLocation: windsville PostPosted: 0
    ----
I can't wait for pictures, I am sure they are beautiful. And much happiness in your future.

#10: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: tuneful87Location: Here, There, Everywhere PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh, the Takara is awesome! Like a baby Red Roses.

#11: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: EterniaLocation: Alabama PostPosted: 0
    ----
that looks like a real takara baby! I am so jelly Poke Tounge
and she is soooo adorable

#12: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: DiamondLocation: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats on your wedding and great find!

#13: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: SilversnowLocation: Back from UKPONYCON! (Canary Islands, Spain) PostPosted: 0
    ----
E. and N. HA! So this is what you were talking about last night! Yessss! I do believe that's an original one! I'm no expert but it's gotta be it, so that means, the first one to be seen!!! *yayyyy*

#14: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: TimepieceLocation: CA, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Starts, congrats on your wedding! And nice pony trip from Japan! Makes me want to go there to find every cute stuff there... (Oh and I can't forget about the decora/harajuku fashion to anime goods!)

That Takara pony looks legit. She still looks really adorable... And needs a bath so bad! xD

#15: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: MefistaLocation: Russia,Moscow PostPosted: 0
    ----
nice find)

#16: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: MoonbreezeLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: 0
    ----
Congrats on your wedding Smile And on those amazing finds!

#17: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: natevansateLocation: amersham, uk PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone, our wedding was perfect, and of course I got to marry my pony soulmate.

We are looking for more takara babies, but we seem to have hit every 2nd hand toy shop in the tokyo area, so i think our pony luck has run out for now

#18: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: DibblesLocation: Iowa PostPosted: 0
    ----
HOLY CRAP, WOMAN!!!
That has got to be the only known real Takara baby. That is worth WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than you paid for it.

#19: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: FoxtaleLocation: New York PostPosted: 0
    ----
OMG! I real takara baby? *runs over to nirvana to check it out*

I hope you guys are having a lovely time! Happy

#20: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: ThriftyPonyLocation: Newville, PA, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh my, I think you have a real Takara! Congrats on everything!

#21: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: kCherryLocation: Upstate SC, *USA* PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wahhhh!!! She looks real to me!! Congrats on the wedding, the Honeymoon and all the awesome pony-goodness that you guys found!! Whata special trip! heart

#22: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: dorabialotaLocation: st lawrence county new york PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow!! huge congratz!! my dream is to go to japan!

and omg takara baby!!!!!!!!!

#23: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: LinaLocation: Germany/Hannover PostPosted: 0
    ----
OMG, i'm quite positive this might be a real takara!!! you're so lucky ^^

#24: Re: Greetings from Japan + Takara question/PC Author: Summer-bladeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow a real Takara baby ! you're about to the talk of the forms for a bit I'm sure LOL congrats! hope the Takara experts show up and give you some info

-> Brag Arena