New Glitter Elephant
-> Littlest Pet Shop

#1: New Glitter Elephant Author: pennieslane PostPosted: 0
    ----
I found this closed auction on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Littlest-Pet-Shop-SPARKLE-SHIMMER-SHINE-ELEPHANT-2154-/260822663605?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba3e01b5

#2: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: flipdatLocation: West Coast PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow!!! over a thousand. must be that rare! :O'

#3: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
I am not sure how I feel about the glitter on the new pets.

#4: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Okay so I need to amend my post since tonight while in Target I saw some of these and, they were great! Not all of them but a lot of them.
We ended up getting the caterpillar and dragonfly one (adorable!) and almost the turtle one as well. So so cute.
Some of them weren't great (didn't care for the bunnies) but the new cat is great too!

#5: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: suppiLocation: Utah! PostPosted: 0
    ----
I totally bought this little fellow today at Target for a friend. :3 It's so cute irl!

#6: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: SkitLeDee PostPosted: 0
    ----
OVER A THOU-
Some people and their money.I just saw a few of these at walmart for five bucks.
I got the glitter ferret<3 so cute

#7: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: princessFireflyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
who in their right mind pays over 1000 for a LPS? HUGE congrats to the seller thou!

#8: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: xdartfrogxLocation: California PostPosted: 0
    ----
I can't believe the elephant went for that much!!!!

#9: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: Mia2004Location: Palmyra, VA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Bet the buyer will kick themselves when they go to their Walmart or Target and find the same one for that $5 bucks. Crazy!

#10: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: princessFireflyLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Mia2004 wrote:
Bet the buyer will kick themselves when they go to their Walmart or Target and find the same one for that $5 bucks. Crazy!
i bet the thing won't even get paid for. poor seller! having buyers not paid is mading!

#11: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: KnibitzLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sorry to bump this and such an old thread... but I couldn't believe it myself, so I dug through their feedback

Lorraine_87 left the following feedback for that elephant: "+++++ Item well packaged, fast delivery, it's a pleasure ! +++++ "

"Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. A++++++."
was left to the the seller.

crazy people are crazy....

#12: Re: New Glitter Elephant Author: PonyMonstersLocation: Essex, United Kingdom PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow - that's a pricey elephant!!!

-> Littlest Pet Shop