Filly Princess
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Off Topic

#31: Re: Filly Princess Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Just got back from Target and I drew ANOTHER boy! Sir Glory. So now I've got all but one of the guys and only two girls, heh.

#32: Re: Filly Princess Author: SilversnowLocation: Back from UKPONYCON! (Canary Islands, Spain) PostPosted: 0
    ----
These have been (the whole Filly) thing for sale in Europe for a couple of years and they tend to come up with new series every time, I've lost count now!

I had two complete series (Beach Party and ... can't remember the first one) but had to sell them *thanks you know who you are!*

#33: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
Are there pics somewhere with all the different Filly sets? On the US site, they just show the Princess set and they mention the Fairy set (but no pics) but there's nothing about any other sets. I imagine this is because they've only rather recently been available in the US. I'm curious to see more sets of them, but Google hasn't really been helpful. It usually just brings up pages about either MLP or real horses. I did see something about Baby Filly Princess blind bags that have 2 baby fillies in them, but I couldn't find any real info on them. Are those even sold in the US?

#34: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
Well, apparently Five Below doesn't carry them anymore. I just got back from there and they were nowhere to be found. Hopefully Target will still have them. I'm headed there tomorrow to look for Fashion Fluttershy. I doubt I'll actually find her, but at least it will give me an excuse to pick up a few more Filly Princess figures.

#35: Re: Filly Princess Author: Wardah PostPosted: 0
    ----
I imagine they are more expensive at Target than they were at Five Below.

#36: Re: Filly Princess Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
If anyone needs Sir Glory or King Ekaros, I've got doubles/triples.

#37: Re: Filly Princess Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gah I really need to get to Target!

#38: Re: Filly Princess Author: kaoskatLocation: almost florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
They are $1.99 at Target. That's where I keep buying mine. I love them!

#39: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wardah wrote:
I imagine they are more expensive at Target than they were at Five Below.

I think they were cheaper at Target, surprisingly. They were $2.99 at Five Below and last time I got them from Target, they were $2.49. The only bad thing about getting them at Target is the location of the aisle where all the blind bags and collector cards is. At my Target, the aisle is set way too close to the checkouts, so that aisle is way more narrow than any other aisle in the store. It's like they set the rest of the aisles, got to that one last and realized they didn't have enough room. I'm kind of claustrophobic so it bothers me a bit.

#40: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
I just got back from Target and bought a bunch more. Today I got Sultan Amin, Princess Amira, Emperor Karus, King Ekaros, Princess Jade & Countess Melody.

I now have my first duplicates. I have an extra Sultan Amin and Princess Amira if anyone wants to trade. I'd really like to get a Prince Cedric, Princess Pretty or Snow Queen. But I'm open to trading for anyone I don't already have.

#41: Re: Filly Princess Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
We finally got some of these as well and I am in love with them!

So far we have been pretty lucky at not getting any duplicates but I have only gotten 7 of them so far so I am sure we will get some duplicates soon.
I will let you know if I get any that you need ShortyBoo!

#42: Re: Filly Princess Author: ShortyBooLocation: Bourbonnais, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
Are there really color variations? The site shows four colors of each of them, but so far, all of mine are in the first color. And the two duplicates I have are the same, too.

The ones I still need are:

Princess Crystal (I doubt I'll ever get her, because I'm not lucky)
Empress Diva
Snow Queen
Prince Cedric
Princess Pretty
Duke Linard
Prince Valentin
Duchess Romantica
Sir Glory
Sir Kuno
Countess Magica
Lady Lori

#43: Re: Filly Princess Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShortyBoo wrote:
I just got back from Target and bought a bunch more. Today I got Sultan Amin, Princess Amira, Emperor Karus, King Ekaros, Princess Jade & Countess Melody.

I now have my first duplicates. I have an extra Sultan Amin and Princess Amira if anyone wants to trade. I'd really like to get a Prince Cedric, Princess Pretty or Snow Queen. But I'm open to trading for anyone I don't already have.

I have an extra Sir Glory (well two extras, actually) and need Princess Amira if you'd like to trade!

#44: Re: Filly Princess Author: kaoskatLocation: almost florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Extras I have:

Lady Rowena
Princess Amira
Prince Cedric
King Ekaros

Ones I need:

Empress Diva
Emperor Karus
Sultan Amin
Princess Pretty
Sir Kuno
Countess Magica
Countess Melody

Anyone care to trade?

ETA: I also have some extra stickers. Numbers:

#45: Re: Filly Princess Author: DewprincessLocation: Midland, MI PostPosted: 0
    ----
Kaos, I need Princess Amira and Prince Cedric, and I have extras of Princess Pretty, Sir Kuno and Countess Melody :-)

-> Off Topic