Filly Princess
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
-> Off Topic

#76: Re: Filly Princess Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShortyBoo wrote:
The Target near me finally restocked these! I bought five today and one of them was Princess Crystal! They now come with a piece of paper showing all of the ponies (actual photos of them, not drawings) you can get. I also noticed they now come in more than just the first color. Like the Princess Crystal I got has purple hair. I'm glad these are back again. Once I get my trade box straightened out and take pics of everything, I'll probably be looking to trade some of my duplicates.

Oh, nice! My Target has been sold out for a long time, so maybe we'll actually get more in too. Sounds like a second wave. I kinda stopped collecting after I got, like, 4 Sir Glorys in a row >_<; But if they come back maybe I'll try my luck again...

#77: Re: Filly Princess Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShortyBoo wrote:
The Target near me finally restocked these! I bought five today and one of them was Princess Crystal! They now come with a piece of paper showing all of the ponies (actual photos of them, not drawings) you can get. I also noticed they now come in more than just the first color. Like the Princess Crystal I got has purple hair. I'm glad these are back again. Once I get my trade box straightened out and take pics of everything, I'll probably be looking to trade some of my duplicates.

Oh, nice! My Target has been sold out for a long time, so maybe we'll actually get more in too. Sounds like a second wave. I kinda stopped collecting after I got, like, 4 Sir Glorys in a row >_<; But if they come back maybe I'll try my luck again...

-> Off Topic