Anyone interested in buying a lot of G2's?
-> Littlest Pet Shop

#1: Anyone interested in buying a lot of G2's? Author: plushrooLocation: NC, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have a little collection of the g2's I am considering selling and wanted to see first if anyone on here is interested in buying? I don't have any rare's or mail orders, but do have some sets that have never been removed from their boxes as well as some empty boxes for sets like the ranch with the horses. I will get pictures tomorrow. I'm not into them like the vintage ones and could use the extra money for other stuff I want more. I will only keep a few that interest me most, like the raccoons sets. Wanted to hear if anyone is up to acquiring a mini collection at once here before I resort to ebay. Any interest?

#2: Re: Anyone interested in buying a lot of G2's? Author: xdartfrogxLocation: California PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm interested in peeking!

I like the frogs, reptiles, bugs, and wild animals. Not fond of the hamsters, guinea pigs, and dogs though. I also like baity ones for creative purposes Poke Tounge

Please share as to what you have available!

#3: Re: Anyone interested in buying a lot of G2's? Author: okapishomapiLocation: Athens, Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
I may be interested in some too, depending on what you have Smile

#4: Re: Anyone interested in buying a lot of G2's? Author: plushrooLocation: NC, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Here are the pics. I apologize it has taken so long but I had to look in several rooms to get everything together.

i162.photobucket.com/a...0_5280.jpg
i162.photobucket.com/a...0_5279.jpg
i162.photobucket.com/a...0_5278.jpg

Only removed the animals from the arctic set. The diary pet, raccon and 3 pack have never been opened. If I find any other spares I'll throw them in.

I'd like at least $40 for everything. Of course I'm open to best offers, but I need to make some money for upcoming projects.

-> Littlest Pet Shop