2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Lunamoth, please check in!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#196: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: kaoskatLocation: almost florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
mlpgal13! Go post your pony too!!! I got it days ago!

#197: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: Lucky4leafcloverLocation: In a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. PostPosted: 0
    ----
SO happy she is safe and sound, and I got the little uni in a bagge of thrift store Christmas ornaments, so cute!

#198: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: pop-girlLocation: Florida, where it's HOT, HOT, HOT! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Recipients, don't forget to add to the brag thread!
www.mlparena.com/Forum...ml#3633728

#199: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: mlpgal13Location: Rhode Island PostPosted: 0
    ----
Kringle wrote:
mlpgal13! Go post your pony too!!! I got it days ago!

You did YAY! I'm going to go and post. I hope you love her Flirty Pony

#200: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: Lucky4leafcloverLocation: In a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'll add my brag with pics when I get home tomorrow, but I posted mine to mlpgal!
mlparena.com/Forums/vi...84639.html

#201: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: JSplitLocation: Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Shipped out Tuesday morning. I used priority so it should be there really soon!

#202: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Packag Author: Sam_rulesLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
YAY! YAY! YAY! I got my pony yesterday YAY! She is great, I love her! And she glows in the dark ^^ I´ll post pics in the brag thread tomorrow Wink

#203: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Packag Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I got my freakin amazing custom today YAY! YAY! YAY!

Thank you so much VJ, I always wanted a custom from you Hug

But the whole box was WET when I got it, I will post the horrible pics of it tomorrow... But the pony is safe, don't worry Hug

#204: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: ViciousJupiterLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: 0
    ----
So glad she made it! But oh noes on the wet box! Hope it wasn't something I put in there. I don't remember putting liquids in it... I'm so sorry it came all wet Sad But Yay that you like her! I'll go post pics <3

#205: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Packag Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
No, it definitely was not your fault... The box was completely wet, I have no idea what they did with it. It's like someone took it under the shower with them... I was so mad Enraged

But thank you so much for everything, you are the best swap partner I could have gotten Flirty Pony

#206: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: Okami_AmaterasuLocation: Cádiz, Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
I received my custom yesterday. I love her, she is beautiful, yay!

Thanks Gotbunny^^.

#207: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: BugleLocation: [color=blue]Under The Willow Tree[/color] PostPosted: 0
    ----
I am worried about my pony Sad

#208: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: AflameLocation: wales PostPosted: 0
    ----
i got mine from alexia to day pics in the brag thread !!

#209: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: pop-girlLocation: Florida, where it's HOT, HOT, HOT! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Bugle wrote:
I am worried about my pony Sad

Bugle, I'm PMing you now.

#210: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: Dee_KaryLocation: Mexico-US border PostPosted: 0
    ----
My boyfriend said I got a mysterious pony box today!! YAY! I'll be able to open it up tomorrow, I'm pretty sure it's my custom Flirty Pony

-> Customs