Random Color Art Challenge
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Art

#46: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: VanillaVirusLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
@Lina: thank you dear! <3
oww... if you like her THAT much, you can adopt her as a character if you want :3

#47: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: LinaLocation: Germany/Hannover PostPosted: 0
    ----
VanillaVirus wrote:
@Lina: thank you dear! <3
oww... if you like her THAT much, you can adopt her as a character if you want :3

Hug thanks so much!!
i will definitely turn her into a custom heart

#48: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: JevsyLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: 0
    ----
This looks like so much fun! I can't wait til I get home so I can try it!

#49: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: ZennaBugLocation: Where the wild things are PostPosted: 0
    ----
I think I'll sit down and work on mine, you guys are turning out some amazing ponies!!!!

#50: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: AlrakLocation: Alicante, Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
That thread is awesome!!!! Ill try something tomorrow, now is laaaaate * sleepy*

#51: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: TalismarrLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
These are all so great! You guys are getting great color schemes! Flirty Pony

#52: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: ZennaBugLocation: Where the wild things are PostPosted: 0
    ----
Just finished mine, I think she's ok Smile The line art is a little bleh, but I love the colors. I may keep playing around with this girl until I like her better and keep her as a character. I think I'll mess around with her wings, maybe make her a winger instead

Colors:
Name:
%20%20Midnight%20Leaf Pony:

#53: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: LavendaLocation: Newcastle, Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
she's lovely! I've been hanging out waiting to see what you would make with those colours

#54: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: amenoo PostPosted: 0
    ----

I was doodling around making lineart in a new program (the lines gets so smoooooth *O* )and made a Rarity chibi lineart. And then I wanted to make a new of these swatch ponies, but I didn't want to make a new lineart lol. So yeah it looks a lot like Rarity sry ^^''

Anyway, this is Starfall, and she loves sparkly stuff and stars. She decorates anything and make it sparkle so much that your eyes will burn

#55: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: emuelLocation: emsdetten, germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
uhh, this one went kinda bad, but my boyfriend encouraged me to post it anyway. ^^"
uhh,%20i%20reallydont%20like%20it,%20i%20have%20to%20restart%20^^\" edit: here%20it%20is! may%20i%20present:%20 electric%20melon!
you%20need%20someone%20to%20dance%20with%20you%20under%20flickering%20colorful%20lights%20and%20beats%20which%20beat%20on%20you%20ear%20until%20next%20morning?%20 take%20her. she´s%20the%20best%20on%20the%20dancefloor,%20probably%20knows%20shuffle%20,%20tectonic%20and%20such.%20:D

now onto the next!

Last edited by emuel on 0; edited 1 time in total

#56: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: SyrcaidLocation: Ponyland! 8D PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ooo, a sea pony! *o* That's the first one made in this thread, so far!

#57: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: lovesbabysquirmyLocation: Canadaaaaa! Calgary, Alberta! PostPosted: 0
    ----
That's a really unique Seapony, emuel! It's like she's a Tropical Seapony swimming down by some underwater volcanoes... Smile

#58: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: ReiyaLocation: Château de Chantilly PostPosted: 0
    ----
These all look great you guys!

#59: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: SyrcaidLocation: Ponyland! 8D PostPosted: 0
    ----
Makes me want to make a Sea Pony base to play with. 8V

#60: Re: Random Color Art Challenge Author: Rika_of_ThunderLocation: WV PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow, these all look so cool~! *o* And LOL IIya XD

I'm totally gonna give this a try if I get some free time~!

-> Pony Art