Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap)
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#1: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: sweetlittlejennyLocation: Washington (Georgia is my home state) PostPosted: 0
    ----
This is the dragon I made for Hindsight in the Dragon swap. This is the first actual dragon I've made and I learned alot.
Hindsight said one of the color combos she liked was purple and grey which I love as well. So this was born. There is some metallic paint and some flat paint. He also has some hand sculpted scales on his face and neck. I gave him a crystal to gaurd as his treasure as well.

I really hope Hindsight likes him. I kinda ran out of time for my original idea but I like the outcome anyway.

Last edited by sweetlittlejenny on 0; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: lilacamy931Location: Bournemouth, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Absolutely beautiful and astonishing! Your creation is fantastic!!!

#3: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: ViciousJupiterLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gorgeous! Love the coloring and the design <3

#4: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: JaguarKissesLocation: Hartford, Maine PostPosted: 0
    ----
very lovely

#5: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: lovelauralandLocation: England PostPosted: 0
    ----
Very cool, I love his wings!!

#6: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: RoognaLocation: TN, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
interesting Smile

#7: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: DaffyDillyLocation: Yorkshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Just gorgeous! And your sculpting looks so smooth too Flirty Pony

#8: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: GriffinLocation: Turku, Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
I love the eyes, there's so much depth to them! Love also the idea of him guarding the treasure, he does have a kind of possessive look. Very cute!

#9: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: ColorscapesartLocation: Small Town, OK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Such smooth details! I love the eyes, and the overall dragon feeling. That gem with the tail wrapped around it is perfect!

#10: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: WagnerwakkaLocation: Brazil PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wonderful!

#11: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: PokestineLocation: QLD, AU PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh my goodness that is awesome! She looks fantastic!

#12: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: JoshsPonyPrincessLocation: Fresno, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
That looks awesome!

#13: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: suzy.66Location: At the end of a rainbow.. PostPosted: 0
    ----
So beautiful *fainted*

How do you manage to do the eyes please ????

#14: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: SajaLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
Suzy.66 I was going to ask that too! Also How did you do the wings please?
Such a great dragon, I hope you make more! He is gorgeous, and I love how hes so super smooth!

#15: Re: Dragon for Hindsight (Dragon Swap) Author: TalismarrLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ooo I also love the eyes!! And the colors are great, smooth painting and sculpting! They jewel is a great touch too Happy

-> Customs