DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! (UPDATE)
-> Trader & Classifieds Support

#1: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! (UPDATE) Author: xSexyWafflesxLocation: Clearwater, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
She asked for a refund because her mother said she overpaid. ($30 + shipping on an oc pony that turned out FABULOUS, is not to much) When I said no, she said that was fine and that she was ok with that and that she had recieved the pony and loved it, and now she is contesting the transaction on paypal.

So, I would advise you NOT to work with AlliKatChu.deviantart.com awake

UPDATE: Paypal has ruled in my favor! Energetic

Last edited by xSexyWafflesx on 0; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: hannalitenLocation: Maple Valley, WA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks for the heads up!

#3: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: Lady.ArachniaLocation: Dordrecht, The Netherlands PostPosted: 0
    ----
That's an awfull thing to do! I hope paypal decide in you favor!

#4: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: ClosetAvalanche PostPosted: 0
    ----
Show paypal the emails. Is she saying she never authorized the transaction? Or that the item isn't as described, or never received? If she wants a refund she has to return the item first!

I just watched a case like this on people's court yesterday. The girl bought a car on ebay to drive to Mexico and it broke down half way there so she files a dispute with paypal saying she didn't authorize the transaction. Judge Millian ripped into and rewarded the guy extra money for punitive damages and all.

#5: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: xSexyWafflesxLocation: Clearwater, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
That she never authorized. :/ I emailed her and told her that if she's going to go that route she has to return the pony, and she said to just ignore that, that she did that like, the day she said she needed a refund, and that now it's fine. But it's just now showing up in my inbox and stuff and saying I need to take action.

That's ridiculous! D:> I'm glad she rewarded him extra!

#6: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: ClosetAvalanche PostPosted: 0
    ----
She's bs'ing you. Show paypal the emails.

#7: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: xSexyWafflesxLocation: Clearwater, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
I agree, and I plan on it.

#8: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: DazzleSurpriseLocation: Missouri, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I would have facepalmed the moment she gave you the excuse she wanted a refund because her momma told her she overpaid. Seriously? My mom thinks I overpay for every pony I buy and I feel I am the one who determines the worth. Kinda makes me wonder how old she is too.

I hope you can get this resolved. Sad What an annoying situation.

#9: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: xSexyWafflesxLocation: Clearwater, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
I did facepalm. XD And, I'm not sure how old she is because it's not listed on her DA. And, I feel the same! My mom thinks I overpay unless it's free, but all my ponies mean the world to me. >w<

I hope so too.

#10: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: RingletsLocation: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thats crazy! Scared I hope that Paypal sees sense and goes in your favor. Thanks for the heads up about this person

#11: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! Author: xSexyWafflesxLocation: Clearwater, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
I hope they do. I really do. I sent in the screen caps of the email of her saying she didn't want to go through with the dispute to. So, we'll see.

#12: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! (UPDATE) Author: mana-maidenLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: 0
    ----
If the buyer is under-aged or her mom owns the PayPal account, it is possible that the mom is the one that took action and that could be why nothing adds up.

When buyers are suspicious-sounding, I always take caution and at least ask their age and if the PayPal account is ran by their parents, I refuse to do the transaction.

Just some things to consider for the future. Smile Sales are constantly a "learn as you go" experience.

#13: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! (UPDATE) Author: banditponyLocation: o-hi-o PostPosted: 0
    ----
I once made a non-pony sale , where the buyer was completely happen with the item. Then days later, her significant other was upset at her purchase, logged into her paypal account, damaged the item (ripped pages out of a book), then opened up a not as described claim.

I hope that paypal sides with you, there should be no reason for them not to.

#14: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! (UPDATE) Author: xSexyWafflesxLocation: Clearwater, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow. I can't believe people sometimes. D:>

They sided with me btw! Happy YAY!

#15: Re: DO NOT WORK WITH ALLIKATCHU ON DEVIANTART! (UPDATE) Author: okapishomapiLocation: Athens, Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
Nice!! We all knew they would Wink

-> Trader & Classifieds Support