Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Off Topic

#16: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:
@ Dibbles - I didn't realize you were so close! I actually spent saturday trekking to most of the DM Targets, the only one left out of the group was rudolph.

Yup! I live in West Des Moines. I've been working at Target for a little over two years. So I'm your girl if you ever need help finding anything.

What a small world! I was just in Des Moines visiting my inlaws a couple of days ago. ^-^ And we went Target hoping there as well (I was looking for the Christmas "Cars" that were clearanced out). I don't know everywhere we went, but they live by the Merle Hay Target. Smile

Best of luck finding your Bumble! LMK if you find a Mater Reindeer in your hunt! I refuse to buy it from ebay when they were clearanced for $2.50. Drunk

#17: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:
@ Dibbles - I didn't realize you were so close! I actually spent saturday trekking to most of the DM Targets, the only one left out of the group was rudolph.

Yup! I live in West Des Moines. I've been working at Target for a little over two years. So I'm your girl if you ever need help finding anything.

What a small world! I was just in Des Moines visiting my inlaws a couple of days ago. ^-^ And we went Target hoping there as well (I was looking for the Christmas "Cars" that were clearanced out). I don't know everywhere we went, but they live by the Merle Hay Target. Smile

Best of luck finding your Bumble! LMK if you find a Mater Reindeer in your hunt! I refuse to buy it from ebay when they were clearanced for $2.50. Drunk

#18: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#19: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#20: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#21: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#22: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#23: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#24: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#25: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#26: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#27: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

#28: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: mlpcrazyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone for checking, I appreciate it!

#29: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

What a small world! I was just in Des Moines visiting my inlaws a couple of days ago. ^-^ And we went Target hoping there as well (I was looking for the Christmas "Cars" that were clearanced out). I don't know everywhere we went, but they live by the Merle Hay Target.
Smile

#30: Re: Attn Target shoppers - can you help me find this? Author: cloud_weaverLocation: St. Paul, MN PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dibbles wrote:
mlpcrazy wrote:

What a small world! I was just in Des Moines visiting my inlaws a couple of days ago. ^-^ And we went Target hoping there as well (I was looking for the Christmas "Cars" that were clearanced out). I don't know everywhere we went, but they live by the Merle Hay Target.
Smile

-> Off Topic