Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge..
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#16: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: ambar_julLocation: Puebla, Mexico PostPosted: 0
    ----
wow that´s a wonderful job!!!! every detail make it perfect!

#17: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: IzrabethLocation: Italy PostPosted: 0
    ----
Kalavista wrote:
OMG THAT IS SO EPIC
It is!!!! Love his Skull!!! worshippy

#18: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone! he was real fun to work on, i watched like 3 Marvel movies while working on em, gets ya in the groove lol! Yes he is for sale, pm me if you have any questions!

#19: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone, glad you all like it! Yes he is for sale, Pm me if interested or have any questions. He was super fun to work on, i probably watched like 4 marvel movies while workin on em just to set the tone lol.

#20: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone, glad you all like it! Yes he is for sale, Pm me if interested or have any questions. He was super fun to work on, i probably watched like 4 marvel movies while workin on em just to set the tone lol.

#21: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----

#22: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone! He was really fun to work on, i probably watched like 4 marvel movies while working on him to set the tone lol!

#23: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks everyone! He was really fun to work on, i probably watched like 4 marvel movies while working on him to set the tone lol!

#24: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----

#25: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----

#26: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----

#27: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks! really had fun working on him, probably watched 4 marvel movies while working on em to set the tone lol.

#28: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: BadgerKnightLocation: Louisville, Ky. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Thanks! really had fun working on him, probably watched 4 marvel movies while working on em to set the tone lol.

#29: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: IzrabethLocation: Italy PostPosted: 0
    ----
Kalavista wrote:
OMG THAT IS SO EPIC
It is!!! I love his skull!!! worshippy

#30: Re: Ghost Rider, back from hell and ready for revenge.. Author: jadeyfishLocation: Portsmouth, England PostPosted: 0
    ----
Kalavista wrote:
OMG THAT IS SO EPIC

Energetic

-> Customs