Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 17
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Special Interest Groups » Littlest Pet Shop » First, Introduce yourself please. *waves*
First, Introduce yourself please. *waves*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Littlest Pet Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moonblossom
Rapunzel Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: First, Introduce yourself please. *waves*

My name is Moonblossom, and I have about 7 G2 LPS aaaand I want to collect more.

I also collect MLP (of coarse :P)

Avvie by YLH, I-pod pony by jupiternwndrlnd, pixel Midnight Sparkle by buttons and pixel bubble blowing Midnight Sparkle by Sweetcakes
Diamond
Most Beloved Mod!

Location: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese.

It is so neat to see so many of you into these little cuties, and it is nice to meet you all again.

spottedslug
Colombian Baby Pony

I started collecting them last summer. I keep them all in my classroom though. I let my students play with them during indoor recess. Happy I probably have 50 or so. I've never counted.

Click here for current auctions>>>> shop.ebay.com/spotteds...4340.l2562
Smawpaws
Site Mod

Hello all!!!

My name is Julie, but you may call me Paws. Smile My 7 yr old daughter and I have been collecting LPS for quite awhile now, although her collection dwarfs mine by far!!!
jjunixx
Banned member!

hello,
ive been collecting the newer ones for a year or more now. my fave is the long haired guinea pig that came with the biggest littlest pet shop! but i love and collect them all!! they are all friends with my ponies!
im waiting on an alpaca or llama one! wouldnt that be soo cute??
LilyoftheValley
Queen Of The Doxies

Location: One, By one, The ponies steal my sanity... California

hey hey! Mah names Badona... Mona_badona... ( lol i always wanted to say that Poke Tounge ) Im a new collector to LPS... I only have a few... but I played with my sisters older LPS when i was little and still have some of the older ones... There just TOO cute to pass up!!! Thanks Yall!
~Mona

Benjamin, I love and miss you dearly, you left too soon.
CocoBerry
Secret Surprise Pony

Heyhhoo, I'm Coco from germany and those little cuties can be hard to find here, but I made it to around 60 of the newer ones and they are friends of the ponies and shortcakes Smile I remember I had a few of the old ones as a kid- mostly liked the monkey tree in those times- but now I focus only on the new ones and must have the snail, butterfly and bumblebee soon!!! I would love to see a donkey and like also the idea of alpacas. From those I already have are the ferrets my favourites and I plan to make some photos in company with my two real ferrets but I guess I have to wait until they are veeery sleepy for that, normally they just start chaos Big Grin
zuse
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Hi, my name is Zuse and I made a website last year:
littlestpetshop.50webs.com

So, obviously I like G1. I don't have a tremendous number yet... as I child I only had the first hamster and gerbil set. But I wanted sooo many more. Smile

And I'm glad to help others. Getting the pieces for LPS right is very tricky. :-P

Hey, check out Swagbucks.
Kagri
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Hello! Smile
I'm not collecting LPS actually because I don't have room or funds. I DO find them TOTALLY adorable and the only thing I'm hoping is that they release a Wire Fox Terrier or a breed that looks similiar, so I'd buy that creature and customize it into a Fox Terrier, lol!! Poke Tounge

I'm hoping to keep a better eye on this now that this forum is here, and to not miss it if it ever happens. Smile

Fancy Pants Baby

Hey everyone, I'm Leah. Let's see, I'm 25 years old and I collect the vintage LPS...I have most of my childhood collection, and a pretty large collection overall. I also collect Kenner Baby Buddies pets that look very similar to the vintage LPS pets, and fakies from the vintage LPS molds.

I really look forward to reading this forum! Smile

~Leah (styxlver_82)
KalahariMeerkat
Rapunzel Pony

I am manily into the "old school" LPS. But sadly I only a dog and three rabbits survived my childhood. I recently purchaced a LPS ferret to customize into a meerkat and am planning on customizing other LPS animals also.
breezie
G3 Prototype Pony

My daughter and I collect LPS together. We have been collectin the g2's for about a year and a half. We only collect our favorites though because our ponies already take up so much room that we have no where to put a big collection. Currently we have around 30 LPS, the Biggest Littlest Pet Shop, the get better center and a salon.

Thanks baby paradise, sourdough stomper and navymom.
realmofunicorn
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

I never had any of the G1 LPS and I don't remember having any interest in them, and I for the longest time I paid no attention to the G2 LPS either. My first one was the yellow chick w/orange sunglasses, that my bf pointed out to me, it was too adorable to pass up. Several months later I was at Big Lots and they had a bunch of singles and some of the tubes. I thought some of them were cute and would make good pets for the ponies, and it's all been downhill since, hee hee Look Round . My favorites are the 'unusual' pets, butterflies, snails, the horse, the chinchilla... you get the idea, but I still love many of the ordinary pets. My favorite ordinary would be the duck. In Love
starshine
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Well you all know me as starshine here and at the LPS board (i'm a mod there too). I loved LPS as a kid and I tried so hard to not get into collecting these news guys but...I failed. Poke Tounge My collection isn't as big as others but I love it the same. If anyone needs any help I'm glad to help. Smile

Thank you SourdoughStomper for Irish flag Starshine! Happy
FizzyBaby
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Hi!
I actually got my first LPS from my bf a few years ago - he bought the turtle twin pack and we each kept one! Since then, I have accumulated about 3 dozen more little creatures - most of them are climbing up and down my halogen lamp (love toys with magnets - my ponies climb my fridge!). I am not as obsessed with them as much as I am with ponies, but I usually cannot resist buying one or two while out pony hunting. And so, now that my LPS collection is nearing 40, I guess I can be considered a collector!
They are almost as addictive as ponies!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Littlest Pet Shop All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: