Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 45
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Special Interest Groups » Littlest Pet Shop » First, Introduce yourself please. *waves*
First, Introduce yourself please. *waves*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Littlest Pet Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrimsonEtClover
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: First, Introduce yourself please. *waves*

Hello... I collect cute things, really... anything cute or pretty, I'm probably interested in! I wanted to post here on the LPS section, because today I found a few little kitties and tiny animals, ect, and I'd like to ID them, get a pc, and probably sell or trade!

I do have a soft spot for LPS, because my little sister had several, and we played with them a lot <3

Sweet Kisses Pony

I am Tulagirl. I have always loved LPS. At first I had a huge G1 collection of these wonderful items. Now I mostly have the modern ones...I just love them. The big eyes are a huge it for me. I think it would just be enjoyable to share with other LPS collectors...this is my reason for being over here.
CadePony
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

Hi, I'm CadePony and I've recently joined MLP Arena. I posted in the introduction section of the main forum, but I figured I would also introduce myself here as well. ^^;

Anyways, I used to have some the Littlest Pet Shop pets when they first came out; don't know if I still have them or not. But it wasn't until this year that I started to collect the newer Littlest Pet Shop pets; so far, I've got 4 of them -- 2 cats, 1 ostrich and 1 fox. I'm hoping to collect more of them in the near future.

I just seem to collect a whole bunch of toys -- My Little Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop, Transformers, Busou Shinki, Bionicle and Hero Factory. You can say that I'm an absolute toy collecting addict. xD
MLPMom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job!

Welcome!! Smile

It is always nice to meet more people that also love these little guys. Smile

Big thank you to Lina and Tuney for my sig & avi!
BigBrotherBest
Bratz Pony

I think I posted in the wrong into forum before but...
HELLO! I collect g1 mlp and I found this site and few days ago, I have a lot of toys from that era as I was born in 85, I'd love to give out some of my old toys to people that will enjoy them, and maybe expand my pony herd while I'm at it.

I posted a list of the contents of a box I have started of vintage lps, would love to trade or give these well loved pets a new home.

I have keypers too, if anyone remembers those.

Juri
Depends Pony

Hi there Smile

I'm Juri and I used to collect LPS when I was a little girl. I recently was reminded of the old sets I used to have through pony shopping online - and now I am desperate to buy all my old sets again - especially the kitties that were my favourites.

I would love to make some friends who also like vintage LPS and see pics of people's collections Smile

Signature and Avatar by minerciaJuri's Wish List
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Littlest Pet Shop All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: