Everything below the line is "trade only," unfortunately. Still, I'm always willing to take a look at buying the following... especially if you don't mind putting 'em on layaway and accepting art/customs/firstborn children as currency.
(Kidding about the firstborn thing. You'd be waiting indefinitely anyway.)
- Baity G1 Gusty (MUST be at least vaguely white-ish or with removable marks)
- Baity G1 Lickety Split or Confetti
- Baity G1 babies (any condition, including cancer, chews, missing limbs...)
- Flawed G4s (I have nice deboxed ones that I could trade, but I'd rather customize a pony with an error than a pretty one)
- ALWAYS looking for Baby Applejack in any shape at all as well as AJ merch!
- Blind Bag Fluttershy (sparkly)
- Blind Bag Applejack (sparkly)
- Confetti. Any Confetti. All of the Confettis.
- Snuzzle (FF, CF, I don't care--she's just too cute)
- Dazzleglow (any flaws that can be restored--paint issues, hair--are fine!)
- Boys! Bait, restorable, shiny, big, small, chewed, anything.
- Teeny Tiny Newborns, any condition
- Baits in January Carnation's pose
- Baits in general? Especially the brighter colors or blues or the more dynamic poses!
- Restorable G1s (preferably ones that are either on my want list or worth the time and money restoration takes; I'd love to restore just for fun, but that's not happening now)
Crazy Pony Wants
- Mimic (I didn't really like her... and then I saw a Mimic in person...)
- Germany Baby Hopscotch
- Dutch/German Baby Cat Pony
- International Surprise Newborn Baby Cuddles (with cat symbol)
- Mountain Boy Ice Crystal
- Italians! I'm so very fond of Italians as a rule. I can't collect all of them, but if you have some, I may see one that catches my eye!
- ANY variant Applejacks (except for collector's pose and Mexico)!
I don't mind restored ponies so long as the restoration was well done and the seller is honest about it. I'm also quite fond of restoring ponies myself, so anything fixable is a go (especially with the ponies that are way, way out of my price range!).
Swaps and extras
: I'm super easy to please, but I really like being able to refer to lists when I'm looking for extras for someone. So!
COLORS: Earthier colors (greens, browns, grays, blues). Calm, serene, vintage.
TREATS: Dark chocolate anything! But seriously, there are very few sweets I dislike. I also live on Coca-Cola.
DISLIKES: Black licorice and coffee. Animal products (meat, leather, anything something had to die for). Gore. I'm also not big on girly things like makeup and I'm very much not a pink-and-glitter person. That said, I certainly don't mind pink and glitter in small doses!
ALLERGIES: Everything, but mostly not things one might put in a box.
I'm allergic to dogs but not enough to deter me from living with one.
- Cats (especially tabbies)!
- Manatees! Anything at all manatee.
- I like interesting old odds and ends that look like they have stories to tell. Old books, old keys, old jewelry...
- The om symbol and the lotus flower are very important to me.
- Things from other countries and states--even silly little trinkets--are neat.
- I'm infatuated with Russian literature, culture, and history.
- Star Trek! The Original Series is my all-time favorite although I do like the 2009 remake. I'm a complete Trek dork. McCoy, Sulu, and Chekov are my favorites (in no particular order) but I gravitate towards Chekov merch (largely because no one else seems to like him, the poor dear).
- The ocean.
- Small things. Not only is it practical (small living space) but I have this love of tiny things. Miniatures, whatever. Small is cute.
- Handmade things! I have a huge collection of customs and I love handmade items to pieces.
- I like all generations!
- I'm an Applejack hoarder! Everything Applejack, any gen, is awesome!
- UK Confetti and Gypsy are my other two favorites
- G4 Fluttershy! I've told myself that I'm NOT going to hoard different versions of her, but I might have lied to myself. How can I not like her when my self-professed "Brony" friends tell me she's me in pony form?