Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 112
Bots: 3
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » MLP Nirvana » Takara MLP - Ochame Collection Pinky *Pic-heavy like heck*
Takara MLP - Ochame Collection Pinky *Pic-heavy like heck*
The Discussion of G1 Hong Kong/China Variations, and G1 Foreign Counterparts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » MLP Nirvana
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinkkittywinks
Nirvana Moderator

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Takara MLP - Ochame Collection Pinky *Pic-heavy like heck*

she is fab! i spy she has a tail too! i didn't know they had tails Happy

love pkw xxx

Check out my classified sales!
SpikeTheDragon
Rockin Beat Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Takara MLP - Ochame Collection Pinky *Pic-heavy like hec

LadyGuinevere wrote:
They are indeed! Quite different, but properly licensed (as far as I know anyway Smile )

Indeedily doo!

Hasbro and Takara (Takara-Tomy today) has had a long relationship that goes all the way back to the first GI Joe action figures in the 60's, which Takara then licensed for the Japanese market. In the 80's Hasbro re-branded Takara's toylines Microman and Diaclone into Transformers for the American market (which Takara then brought back to Japan). It makes sense that Takara would be the company to bring the My Little Pony brand to Japanese shores. Currently, Takara-Tomy imports and sells G3s in Japan via Tomy-Direct.

pinkkittywinks wrote:
she is fab! i spy she has a tail too! i didn't know they had tails Happy

I don't see why you would think they didn't. They're not Newborn Cuties.

*Arena VIP*
*Arena VIP*

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Takara MLP - Ochame Collection Pinky *Pic-heavy like hec

OMG, that is an awesome collection:-) Thanks for sharing

pinkkittywinks
Nirvana Moderator

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Takara MLP - Ochame Collection Pinky *Pic-heavy like heck*

Blush i have only ever seen one from the front ...... which is why i never thought they had a tail Laugh Smile

love pkw xxx

Check out my classified sales!
Pinguita
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

In some factory pics the Takaras look like kissing each other...thought, they are just girls?!?! Wink
SpikeTheDragon
Rockin Beat Pony

pinkkittywinks wrote:
:blush: i have only ever seen one from the front ...... which is why i never thought they had a tail

Even if it is hidden from view, one would still expect people to assume that a pony has a tail, rather than assuming it doesn't... was my point. =3

Pinguita wrote:
In some factory pics the Takaras look like kissing each other...thought, they are just girls?!?! Wink

They're just really good friends... (?)

Although, you will notice in the picture I posted above that Milky is actually kissing herself!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> MLP Nirvana All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: