Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 44
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Customs » Show me your super heroes! And group custom projects!
Show me your super heroes! And group custom projects!
Discuss, Display, Request, Offer
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDivision
I am vengeance, I am the night

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Show me your super heroes! And group custom projects!

So, I have just started on what will be the biggest customs project I have ever and probably will ever do. Much like Tuney's pantheon, this is going to be a set of ponies that I have some idea of how many there will be, but really I could keep going pretty much indefinitely, since I have SO many characters to work with.

I am making Baby Justice League ponies!

This is a project I'm super excited about! I have an initial plan to make 8 ponies, (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Hawk Girl, Green Arrow, Black Canary) but if you're familiar with the DC universe you know that pretty much everyone and their illegitimate child has been a part of the justice league in one way or another, so I could go FOREVER making these little guys! The goal is to have a bunch done for SD Comic Con next year.

I literally just started last night, so this is all I've done so far. (bad cell phone pic) Guess who!

ANYWAY! Let me see your super heroes, or super villains, or any other comic inspired ponies. Also, any big GROUP customs projects you have like this.

Want List! - Customs for sale! - Do I owe you feedback? PM me!
LadyFizzy
Timey Wimey Tea Pirate

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Show me your super heroes! And group custom projects!

BABYBATMAN. :3 Adorableeeee. The baby Justice League... striking adorableness into the hearts of villains everywhere. So will they be your personal army or will you put them out for sale? ninja

I am getting ready to FINALLY finish my Endless ponies from Gaiman's Sandman. I have everyone but Destruction. When he's done I'll have a massive photoshoot of course. :3

(avatar by Kanthaka)
Please help find some customs, G1s and G3s a home! Commissions Open!
hodgemo2
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Show me your super heroes! And group custom projects!

I've done a few super heroes. Those and my final fantasy characters are my biggest projects, though I only add new ones bit by bit.

Super heroes/X-men:

Phoenix:
Storm%20(no%20longer%20lives%20with%20me,%20Women%20of%20Power%20swap): Superman: Wonder%20Woman: Jubilee%20(was%20it%20the%20X-men%20swap?%20%20It%20was%20some%20swap) Rogue: Wolverine%20(I%20really%20need%20to%20make%20a%20better%20one): Final%20Fantasy: Kimhari%20(what%20a%20shocking%20shade%20of%20blue!) Rinoa: Auron:%20(my%20fav) Aerith: Squall%20Ver2%20(I%20made%20one%20for%20the%20Final%20Fantasy%20swap%20a%20couple%20of%20years%20ago%20and%20FINALLY%20made%20one%20for%20me)

Thanks to SDS for my sig!
eBid auctions Bonanza booth
JaguarKisses
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

I have done only one of Poison Ivy

My New Website! Check It Out!
www.wix.com/jaguarkiss...ustomponys
NoDivision

So many cute heroes!

My justice league ponies will probably be for sale. I might make duplicates of some so that I can keep a couple for myself, but I'd love to sell them. It would be amazing if they could go to a new home in one big group XD In theory I might have booth space at next years comic con, so yeah, sale bound.

It will be REALLY hard to part with an adorable superhero pony army, though XD

kittybethy
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

Wow!! I love these!!

I have a ton and if I could direct link to the small thumb nails in gallery I would share some small images of them. Most are up on my DA page though.

facebook custom pony fan page
visit mystore or find me on DA
RevRuby
Scribbles Pony

large groups are fun. ^_^ especially with a subject that just continually inspires!

thank you to devonshireRed for my avatar!
*taking re-root commissions*
tuneful87
SHII Pimp - Elusive boy collector

Rev: How have I never seen your Airbender set before?! Gorgeous work! Really, really nice! I especially adore Sokka!

NoDivision: You are MADE of awesome! I was actually contemplating commissioning a ton of baby DC & Marvel superheroes once, but ultimately choose to commission another set of ponies.

You must do Martian Manhunter someday!

I'm really, really excited to see your project come alive! Will be watching and waiting now!

some made by me
x-men series
rogue
Phoenix Storm Mystic X-men%20movie Storm Wolverine _thundercats_ chetaraa super%20villian%20Mum-ra

WIN A BUTTERFLY COMMISSION

Last edited by ambar_jul on 0; edited 1 time in total
LadyFizzy
Timey Wimey Tea Pirate

Tuney: NO MAN ESCAPES THE MANHUNTERS! Happy

hodgemo2: Your Auron is SOOOO GOOOOD :3 He looks perfect!!! Nice job lol. Love it.

NoDivision: Ummmmmmmmm dibs on BabyBats?

Photos of my Endless ponies so far... they all have their name written on one symbol side and their sigil on the other side, except for Delirium, really, and you'll see why....
Death - Desire%20-%20 Despair%20-%20 Dream%20-%20 Delirium%20-%20 ...and%20apparently%20I%20don't%20have%20photos%20of%20Destiny%20yet...%20Eff.%20I'll%20get%20around%20to%20it%20eventually.%20XD Also%20(if%20this%20counts%20in%20the%20superhero/comic/videogame/nerd%20category%20we%20seem%20to%20be%20discussing%20:x)%20my%20two%20The%20Last%20Unicorn%20inspired%20customs,%20the%20Butterfly%20and%20the%20Red%20Bull:

(avatar by Kanthaka)
Please help find some customs, G1s and G3s a home! Commissions Open!
ambar_jul

And here are more
Jake Sully
Neitiry Hellboy

WIN A BUTTERFLY COMMISSION
Tinker
Scribbles Pony

Sounds like an awesome and ambitious goal. And as babies! Squee! Are you going to do villians? Can't have supers without villians. devious

@LadyFizzy: Neil Gaiman *swoon* Delirium is mine. You only think you have her, but really she is with me. Fish!

@RevRuby: Look over there! ninja *grabs chibi zuko and aang*

Personally I'm not working on a super hero concept, but it is inspired by a comic. I have beginning plans for Girl Genius ponies, especially the Jagermonsters. I just need baits and to finish my other customs first.

RevRuby
Scribbles Pony

tuneful87 wrote:
Rev: How have I never seen your Airbender set before?! Gorgeous work! Really, really nice! I especially adore Sokka!

i made this set in '08 so you were prolly not on the board then Poke Tounge

thank you to devonshireRed for my avatar!
*taking re-root commissions*
NoDivision

Duuuude this is my new favorite topic ever. Te AVATAR set! Omg. And Ambar Jul your x-men ponies are so perfect. And those delirum ponies make me sooo happy. Yay <3

However, I'm afraid I cannot let you call dibs on baby bats XD I might have to make at least 3 of him, I suppose, maybe more. I need one or myself, I can't go to comic con without him, and I'd like to have one to sell here as well. Oh dear, this project is getting bigger and bigger XD

I started on Baby Supes last night <3 And YES, I do plan to make a martian manhunter as well, he just didn't make the first group cut because I wanted to make a couple more girls. And I plan on making some villains at some point I'm sure, but I wouldn't know where to start! I'd be tempted just to make the female villains of gotham XD

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Customs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: