Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 37
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Special Interest Groups » Littlest Pet Shop » G1 collectors?
G1 collectors?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Littlest Pet Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crunchycookies
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: G1 collectors?

I recently started collecting the G2 LPS but now of course I wanna collect the G1...lol! I am in LOVE w/the Mer animals...what are they going for and are they very HTF? I want all the sets now...lol! I also love the Mom/baby sets...soo cute Big Grin

babylicketysplit
Off Topic Mod

Location: comstock park, MI (buried under a mountain of ponies and pet shop pets!)

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1 collectors?

ooo u have expensive taste! LOL the merpets are extremely rare and hard to get ahold of. they just dont come up very often unfortunately. i still dont have a complete set of merpets. Poke Tounge if you re really looking gard for them i suggest joining the kenner lps forum and ask if anyone has extras for sale.

(Thank you Moonflower for my avatar and Lina for my Siggie!)
~*Life is a Joke Why Not Play along and have a good Laugh?~*
crunchycookies

babylicketysplit wrote:
ooo u have expensive taste! LOL the merpets are extremely rare and hard to get ahold of. they just dont come up very often unfortunately. i still dont have a complete set of merpets. Poke Tounge if you re really looking gard for them i suggest joining the kenner lps forum and ask if anyone has extras for sale.
LOL! that is what I was afraid of...haha! I am waiting for my acct to be activated on the Kenner board...I have fallen hard core for the Merpets...lol!

babylicketysplit
Off Topic Mod

Location: comstock park, MI (buried under a mountain of ponies and pet shop pets!)

oh yay! another member Poke Tounge you should join our valentines day swap Smile im the swap organizer Wink it wil be really fun! sign ups end january 15th. ill check and see if misty is around to activate your account on the kenner board. its a really fun place for G1 lps lovers Smile

are you looking for any other lps sets? i lots of extra commonish and somewhat hard to find sets for sale or trade. just let me know what your looking for (other than merpets hah i dont have any extras of those) and ill check my box of extra sets and see what i have in there. i know i have an extra water garden kitties sparkling pond set. the water is dried up but its still very pretty and lights up still. and its complete. i also have the cutesy kittens, a extra sea lion set and nearly all the sea world sets up for trade or sale.

crunchycookies

babylicketysplit wrote:
oh yay! another member Poke Tounge you should join our valentines day swap Smile im the swap organizer Wink it wil be really fun! sign ups end january 15th. ill check and see if misty is around to activate your account on the kenner board. its a really fun place for G1 lps lovers Smile

are you looking for any other lps sets? i lots of extra commonish and somewhat hard to find sets for sale or trade. just let me know what your looking for (other than merpets hah i dont have any extras of those) and ill check my box of extra sets and see what i have in there. i know i have an extra water garden kitties sparkling pond set. the water is dried up but its still very pretty and lights up still. and its complete. i also have the cutesy kittens, a extra sea lion set and nearly all the sea world sets up for trade or sale.
I am IN LOVE w/the G1 pets...lol! Its funny because I didn't grow up with them or even really saw them before but just seeing them from looking around searching LPS I am just in awe...lol! They are the cutest things!! A SWAP??? OMG...that would be SOOO awesome!!!!! I can't wait to get activated so I can chat w/other G1 LPS lovers!!

Any extra slightly hard to find sets I would be interested in (the ones you mentioned I would definitely love to see pics) or the common ones too...I won my first G1 auction on Ebay...can you tell me if I did bad or good? I am so excited to have someone to talk to about this!!! I love this, I am so excited...lol! Here is the link to the auction, Thanks for helping me out!
Flirty Pony
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...K:MEWNX:IT

MLPMom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job!

Good luck with your g1 collection. They have some adorable pets, I have been pretty tempted in the past to start collecting them two but so far have resisted the temptation.

Big thank you to Lina and Tuney for my sig & avi!
babylicketysplit
Off Topic Mod

i think you did pretty good crunchycookies Smile the sea world sets are popular and to get them moc that is a very decent price. i have those moc too Poke Tounge

babylicketysplit
Off Topic Mod

Bump** your approved crunchycookies! Smile u should be able to access the kenner forum now.

crunchycookies

Yippee!! Thanks babylickety! I am siked...lol!

babylicketysplit
Off Topic Mod

no problem Wink zuse activated ur account

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Littlest Pet Shop All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: