Persona Description~ if you don't have a persona yet, then answer these questions by filling in your favorites and preferences.
1. Your persona's name: Cuore Solitario (means Lonely Heart in Italian)
2. Your persona's color scheme: white body, with black tips on feathers and black hair, she has green eyes with a single blue tear on one cheek
3. Your persona's cutie mark, design, or theme: She has no cutie mark currently. Her wings should be droopy though and have some feathers falling out
4. Is this persona for you? Yes
5. Body style or generation preference: I am open to any pose or style you feel fits but I originally modeled her after G1 SW Glow
6. Anything you don't want, such as sculpting, glitter, etc.? if you feel the need to add glitter or flocking only a small amount please as it always seems to fall off and make a mess.
7. If you have a drawing, photo, or line art of your persona:
8: Story: Kodak Moment actually came about long before I got back into MLPs. He was a dream horse I had at one point a big ole friesian with flaxen mane and tail. Since then he has been turned into this fantasy persona. He is a very chivalrous boy and has taken to comforting and protecting Solitario.
Kodak Moment is a big strong guy who doesn't seem to realize what a catch he is! Think underplayed Knight. He is Solitarios protection and would be mate if she would only see the love he offers. If you do give him long hair it should be pulled back.