G4 Flower Swap
The main objective of this swap is to create a custom Generation 4 (Friendship is Magic) custom pony using one of the five flowers your secret partner selects.
Anything goes, from Amaryllis to Zinnia, so long as it has a visible flower. Plants like Holly and Apple trees are also acceptable, so long as they're in the flowering stage, not the fruit-bearing stage.
Sign ups will run until April 16, 2011, with partners being assigned by April 20. The ship date will be June 30, which should give us ~2.5 months of working time
1: There will be a check-in progress report required around May 25 (about one month into the working time), in which you will be required to send pics of your WIP. If you're not able to at least get started by this time, please do not sign up. If you have read and agree to this, please put "Weeds" as your answer to the secret password.
2: If you are already in three Swaps, and will not have shipped at least one by May 25, then I cannot take you in this swap.
3: Because of the size of these ponies, it is recommended that customizers choose only one of their partner's flowers to base the custom on. While customs like this one
are truly spectacular (gorgeous, isn't she? ^^), we don't really have that much space to work in.
4: Please do not use either of the styling ponies as your G4 base; it wouldn't be fair to those who want pegasai. Likewise, the plastic-haired ponies from the one gift pack with Princess Celestia, or the light-up ones.
If you're interested in joining, please PM me the following:
1. Your name and shipping address
2. Your email address in case I can't contact you here at the Arena.
3. Are you willing to ship internationally?
4. Your feedback details - I will accept feedback from here and ebay and there will need to be at least 3 positive feedbacks.
5. Links to your work - Please show me at least 3 examples of your work so I can accurately judge which skills category you feel should be in (beginner,intermediate or expert). I will let you know if I'm not able to match you with someone of the same skill level. If you're especially good at small details in clay or tiny painted details, I'd rather not partner you with a beginner.
6: What are 5 of your favorite flowers (and their preferred color (if you aren't color picky, just put "any" or "none")?
7: Name your preferred base, or type, if you have one! Keep in mind, some of the ponies have 2 different poses (Rarity by herself, or with her coach, for example).
8: Is there anything you don't want on your pony? (ie, sculpted hair, real petals (What? Some of us have flowers inside! It's possible!), full-body repaints, food, scents, etc.)
9. Are you okay with scent? There are perfumes and scents for candles and such that a customizer can use to make their pony smell like the flower. If you don't want this, please let us know!
10: Are you willing to send the noted progress pics? If so, please put the secret word here. ^^
11: In the off-chance that someone has to drop out, would you be willing to make an extra pony?
12: If you're going to be going on a vacation sometime during the working time, and cannot take your custom project with you, please let me know!
That should be it, but if you come up with any questions for me, please let me know! Or, if you have them for your partner, please PM me and I can send it along. Smile
(Approved by CSA 4/10/11)