Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 267
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Sale - For Auction » Commission: pony art in exchange for $ or ponies
Commission: pony art in exchange for $ or ponies
Sell your stuff and promote your auctions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Sale - For Auction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassu
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Commission: pony art in exchange for $ or ponies

I've opened my own commission thread so I get to draw more ponies and buy more ponies! I have prices here but am also willing to work something out in private if people want to do a trade their own ponies for a pic. (I'm mostly interested in G4 stuff but feel free to PM me to discuss things.)

%20Pencil%20sketch:%20$5 Sketch%20done%20in%20pencil.%20%20You%20receive%20a%20high%20res%20scan%20upon%20completion%20as%20well%20as%20a%20smaller%20scan%20to%20share. %20Inked:%20$10 Picture%20inked%20digitally%20or%20with%20real%20media.%20%20You%20receive%20a%20high%20res%20scan%20upon%20completion%20as%20well%20as%20a%20smaller%20scan%20to%20share. %20Coloured:%20$20%20 Inked%20picture%20coloured%20digitally%20in%20Photoshop.%20%20(I%20am%20willing%20to%20colour%20with%20pencils,%20markers%20or%20paints,%20just%20let%20me%20know.)%20%20You%20receive%20a%20high%20res%20scan%20upon%20completion%20as%20well%20as%20a%20smaller%20scan%20to%20share.%20%20For%20this%20deal%20I'll%20also%20include%20the%20following%20made%20from%20the%20finished%20picture: -%20An%20avatar. -%20Forum%20signature. -%20Desktop%20wallpaper%20of%20any%20specified%20size. I'll draw any breed of pony and it can be any official pony, original character or I'm more than happy to take a popular character or idea and turn it into a pony. (Like my superhero ponies.) If you want group pictures contact me and I can give you a quote. Payment outside of Australia is Paypal only, those located in Australia can pay via direct deposit and / or Paypal.

None of these prices include shipping. If you desire the originals please tell me before I start the commission so I can charge for shipping also, I'm located in Australia so International post is usually about $5.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested, reply here or email at cassu@cassubeans.com

Last edited by Cassu on 0; edited 3 times in total
LilSpark
Corral + Dollhouse Moderator
Corral + Dollhouse Moderator

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Commission: pony art in exchange for $ or ponies

Oh my... Flirty Pony *thinks about what she wants you to draw*

Thank you so much Kioku and minercia!!!
Cassu
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Commission: pony art in exchange for $ or ponies

I'm bumping the thread with some new pony art. Here are some art trading cards I did for the Halloween ATC exchange:
%20 %20

reanna-mator
Bay Breeze Pony

Oh man, I've been thinking about doing this (my art in my avatar) but I wasn't sure if it's allowed! Your art is beautiful, much better than mine.

Meadowhaven
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

Those are so cute! You do beautiful work. Happy
Cassu
Ouchy Roids Pony

Thank you so much guys. Here's a inked commission I just completed for nativecentaur of her ponysona Tobiana:

svarta-perlan
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

:o so nice to see pony art from you! I've kept an eye on your art for several years now. ^^

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
~Albert Einstein

"Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R. Tolkien
cloud_weaver
MOC Mimic

Beautiful! Sooo tempting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Sale - For Auction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: