Most of the boring stuff is at the bottom, so do take a peek at that if you would like to buy! Trades are fine by me, too... take a peek at my want list
if you're in a trading mood.
Feel free to PM me about anything at all! I'm perfectly happy to give you shipping estimates, provide further detail, negotiate prices, and so on! Please don't be afraid to make offers; I won't be offended and the worst I can do is say no.
A Couple of Important Things:
- Shipping is NOT included in prices unless otherwise stated!
- Due to a radical change in the way I can manage money, I'm now willing to take payment in the form of a check, MO, or, in the case of smaller purchases, well-concealed cash in addition to paypal.
- I would rather not accept paypal payments as "gifts" (sellers can get in trouble if paypal notices a suspicious number of "gifts" being received); I won't ask anyone to pay the fee unless it's a very small purchase.
Vintage LPS Pet & G2 LPS Accessories - $1 for all
- Vintage dog has rubs and marks
Boring (but potentially useful!) Stuff
- All ponies, even the baitiest of baits, have been thoroughly cleaned, because I am addicted to cleaning ponies. Some have had minor restorations done, so please read the descriptions
carefully if you don't like that sort of thing.
- This is a CAT-FRIENDLY home! My cats don't help me with my ponies, but cat hair inevitably gets everywhere, especially when we have extra foster kitties around. If you have severe cat allergies, be cautious! If you like, I can try giving your ponies an extra wash before sending them out to cut down on cat allergens.
- Unless you specify another preference, I will ship the cheapest way humanly possible without skimping on padding. I'm located in the United States, so keep that in mind if you're buying from another country!
- Shipping estimates may be rounded up slightly to make up for shipping supplies. When possible I do try to recycle shipping supplies, but it's not always an option.
- If I misquote your shipping price by one dollar or more (in your favor, of course!), I will refund the difference immediately.
- I will hold ponies for THREE DAYS ONLY. Again, sorry for being more strict in my sales.
- I will accept payment in the form of check, MO, paypal, or, for small purchases, concealed cash. If I haven't worked with you several times, I will likely wait until I've received payment to ship. Just a precaution!
- Please don't mark paypal payments as "gifts." (Not only does the company need to make money to keep going, but a seller can also get in trouble for receiving too many "gifts"!)
- Vintage ponies, lead laws, do not let children chew on ponies, etc.
- New Arena members are welcome! Don't have any feedback built up yet? Don't worry. I'm completely willing to work with you and, if necessary, talk you through the buying process.
- Are you still here? Did that frighten everyone away? I promise I'm not too mean, and I'll do everything I can to make sure you're happy with the ponies you get from me. I'm very human and I make mistakes; should I misrepresent a pony or do anything else that keeps you from enjoying the buying process, please let me know! I'll truly do what I can for you.
- PM me about anything at all! I'll try to reply within a day.