Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 62
Bots: 4
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Update about FiM at Target!
Update about FiM at Target!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Update about FiM at Target!

WhispersOfTheWind wrote:
woah bedsheets and comforters? how much?? i see im going to be emptying my wallet for all of these new ponies and merchandise!

The twin sheet set which just had a fitted sheet, flat sheet and one pillow case, was $24.99. I haven't seen the comforter yet, but I imagine it will be around $35, which is what most of the others (Hello Kitty, Disney, etc) were.

I went to Target today because the lady yesterday told me they'd be getting two trucks and starting the toy reset today, but I asked a lady from the toy department about it and she said they only got one truck (the second one's due tomorrow) so they didn't get everything in yet. They did have the Castle set with Twilight Sparkle & Starbeam Twinkle, but it was in the back.

She went to the back to get it for me and while I was waiting, I happened to see a really soft throw blanket that matched the FiM bedding set sitting on a cart with other random stuff that needed to be put away. I picked it up and when the lady came back, she said she put it there because it didn't have a department code when she scanned it, but I could buy it if I wanted it. Well, I did and it turned out to be $14.99. It has Twilight Sparkle & Celestia on it. I normally wouldn't buy anything with Celestia, but I actually don't mind her when she's white. The blanket even has a cute pink ribbon with velcro at the ends to keep it rolled up when not in use.

Delc17
Depends Pony

Can u post pics of the throw and the UPC?
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

I don't have a working camera, but I did scan the label that was wrapped around it, which shows what it looks like. The colors are a bit brighter than the pic, though. The color of the edges of the throw are darker pink, like the color of the stripe in Twilight's hair.

Here's the DCPI # from the receipt: 097-03-1532

Delc17
Depends Pony

Thanks. Mind if I link this on EQD?
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

Delc17 wrote:
Thanks. Mind if I link this on EQD?

Go for it. I don't post there, but I still check it twice a day.

STLGusty
Dazzle Surprise

**I'm trying to refrain from rushing out to Target now...** Maybe...tomorrow...yes, yes...tomorrow I pony hunt Happy

Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job!

Thanks for the news! Hopefully that means they will start showing up everywhere soon! Smile

Big thank you to Lina and Tuney for my sig & avi!
Rhini
Colorswirl Pony

STLGusty wrote:
**I'm trying to refrain from rushing out to Target now...** Maybe...tomorrow...yes, yes...tomorrow I pony hunt Happy

Let me know if you find anything Gusty! Poke Tounge I must resist! ><
STLGusty
Dazzle Surprise

Rhini - I'm going to the Cards' game tomorrow night, so I'm thinking pony-hunting by day and baseball by night!! Energetic I've GOT to find SOME new pony tomorrow...right?!?!?! LoL! Drunk

Ouchy Roids Pony

Eeee I'm hitting Target this week! Happy
nessa16
Dazzle Surprise

I just got the Canterlot stuff I wanted at one of my local Targets. They had the standard Luna and Celestia out on the shelf but it was across the aisle from the other pony stuff. The rest was in the back and an associate went back to get them. They didn't have the new singles though and I forgot to ask about Style Pony Fluttershy. I didn't ask about the ball set since I don't want it so they probably had that too but I did get Styling Luna and Celestia, the standard Celestia and Luna, Shine Bright Fluttershy and the Canterlot Castle set. Both local Targets also have Wave 2 singles.

This Target isn't resetting their toys until early August or so I guess but you can get them from the back room!

Wishlist*Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa

"If you can't win, make the person ahead of you break the record"-unknown
kittykat7
Colorswirl Pony

I got the Canterlot ponies I wanted yesterday at one of my local Targets. A very nice associate checked the DCPI's and went into the back room and located them for me. I had to return the fashion stlye Luna and Celestia set today though. Mine was missing the Canterlot Target exclusive sticker, so I had to go exchange it.

Colorswirl Pony

I got the Canterlot ponies I wanted yesterday at one of my local Targets. A very nice associate checked the DCPI's and went into the back room and located them for me. I had to return the fashion stlye Luna and Celestia set today though. Mine was missing the Canterlot Target exclusive sticker, so I had to go exchange it.

Mommy & Baby Pony

OMGosh, OMGosh, OMGosh o.o
I need them >.<

Rhini
Colorswirl Pony

STLGusty wrote:
Rhini - I'm going to the Cards' game tomorrow night, so I'm thinking pony-hunting by day and baseball by night!! Energetic I've GOT to find SOME new pony tomorrow...right?!?!?! LoL! Drunk

Hahah if I were you I couldn't resist! You know you waannnt tooooo @.@! I work about a mile from the stadium actually.

While you're in the city, I would highly recommend stopping at the MERS Goodwill on Market (take Vanderventer to this little seedy street not the main market st lol). They sell by the pound and I'v managed to find ponies there every time I've went. At the very least it's fun to dig through!

Good luck! Happy Pony
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: