Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 37
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Sale - For Auction » G1, G3 Customs, Saddles, And More!!10% OFF UNTIL JAN 1ST!
G1, G3 Customs, Saddles, And More!!10% OFF UNTIL JAN 1ST!
Sell your stuff and promote your auctions.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Sale - For Auction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1, G3 Customs, Saddles, And More!! MORE PONIES ADDED!!

BUMP!

**Custom Slots Are Available*
Deviant Art - Raffle To Aid Shot Dog - Sales Page
Ginger
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1, G3 Customs, Saddles, And More!! MORE PONIES ADDED!!

OOooOOoo, what price were you looking at for seashells?

Bay Breeze Pony

Seashells is priced at $8 plus shipping.

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Bump

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

BUMP ONE DAY SALE FOR CHRISTMAS, EVERYTHING IS 30% OFFF!

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1, G3 Customs, Saddles, And More!!10% OFF UNTIL JAN 1ST!

Bump!!

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1, G3 Customs, Saddles, And More!!10% OFF UNTIL JAN 1ST!

Bump

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Bump!

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Bump

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G1, G3 Customs, Saddles, And More!!10% OFF UNTIL JAN 1ST

BUMP!

alh2027
Bratz Pony

Unfortunately I'm not looking to purchase any of the ponies you have up right now, but I wanted to comment for two reasons. 1) Your customs are gorgeous! I'm completely in love with the sea animal ones. 2) I really wish you the best of luck with starting up your equestrian therapy nonprofit. I wish that kind of resource had been available when I was a child struggling with things like anxiety & lack of coordination due to ASD. I also have a friend whose child with Down Syndrome found riding therapy immensely helpful for his balance, lower body strength, etc. So I really hope you get the approval & funding you need! (Is there any chance your nonprofit could accept mailed-in cash donations, by the way? I'm trying to cut down my PayPal/credit card use but I'd love to contribute a few dollars. If you can't accept them -- I know the arena rules prohibit asking for charity so I don't want to get either of us in trouble if offering a donation would violate that as well -- then I'll support you in spirit until I can make a more substantial donation/purchase online.) Best of luck!

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Thank you alh for your lovely message, I am sending you a quick pm.

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Bump

michelle53
Dazzle Surprise

How much are you asking for the boots just out of curiosity?

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!!

Wanted: ARGIE Wingers, especially SUNGLIDER. Any baity wingers...no wings, grimy, bad haircut?? I WANT THEM!!
Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Which boots were you referring too?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Sale - For Auction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: