Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 17
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » More New Blind Bags/Ponyvilles found on Taobao
More New Blind Bags/Ponyvilles found on Taobao
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: More New Blind Bags/Ponyvilles found on Taobao

I went back to browse Taobao since I had found that TRU Ponyville set and was curious if I could find anything else, and I found a few Ponyville/Blind Bag figures I haven't seen before. This makes me wonder if they're doing a wave 2 or maybe adding a few extra ponies to the blind bag line for the US release. I only found three so far, but I'm sure more will show up soon.

This pic originally caught my eye since I recognized Coconut Cream and thought it would be nice to see a bigger pic of her. Once I zoomed in, I noticed a pony that doesn't look like any of the blind bags and isn't in the TRU exclusive set. She's the light pink pony in AJ's mold next to Minty with blue & yellow hair. I can't make out her cutie mark, but it kind of reminds me of a shooting star.

The%20second%20pony%20I%20recognized%20right%20off.%20It's%20Feathermay%20from%20Wave%204: Then%20the%20last%20one%20is%20this%20clear%20glittery%20Rarity,%20which%20is%20just%20like%20the%20Pinkie%20Pie,%20Twilight%20and%20Rainbow%20Dash%20from%20the%20blind%20bags.%20She's%20so%20pretty%20and%20I%20definitely%20want%20her.

I'm not sure what's with people putting the little ponies on keychains, but there's tons of the blind bag ponies on Taobao with keyrings like that, so I guess it's popular. I really don't think they'll come that way.

Last edited by ShortyBoo on 0; edited 1 time in total
SunsetInferno
Secret Surprise Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: More New Blind Bags/Ponyvilles found on Taobao

OMG pure clear glittery iridescent Rarity! Plastic is a truly magical element!

Secret Surprise Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: More New Blind Bags/Ponyvilles found on Taobao

A couple of days ago, that seller had sparkle versions of Fluttershy and Applejack too (all with keychains put into their heads), there's pictures on Strawberry Reef.

That pink pony in the pile looks like she either has a shooting star or wand cutie mark, definitely doesn't look like one with a known source. Her front hoof also has a number stamped on it instead of her back hoof, is that just Hasbro quality?

[Formerly PonyFeathers]
SunsetInferno
Secret Surprise Pony

I'd love to have a bunch of cute little randomly selected colorful plastic ponies.

Scribbles Pony

Hmm. One with a shooting star is adorable~
I think the one with the cupcake is in the toys r us pony collection set
there was also other mane 6 iridescent keychains

:: my etsy :: my want list ::
SunsetInferno
Secret Surprise Pony

Lol they're clear but you can't see their internal organs because they're made of pure magic.

Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Maybe there will be a second set of blind bags.

Av by Jupi Sigs By SDS and sirithfin
SunsetInferno
Secret Surprise Pony

I may have to start going to toy stores again, but I'm about to start my senior year and I'll have to get through that first.
banditpony
Scribbles Pony

Wardah wrote:
Maybe there will be a second set of blind bags.

I hope so~ I love the size of blind bag ponies.

:: my etsy :: my want list ::
foalpatrol
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

Glitter Rarity is to die for!

Seeking pink glitter blind bag Twilight Sparkle. If anyone has one and is interested in a 1:1 swap for a purple glitter TS, please message me!
Babushka
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

dribble I need these blind bags already!

THERE MUST BE PONIES ALL OVER MY OFFICE.

No, really. I'm a sucker for little My Little Pony.

Always on the lookout for G1 TE Bright Eyes or G1 TAF Night Glider - Any Condition!
My Trades / My Sales / My Wish List
ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

Oooh who wants to make this a contest? I bet five bucks it's Magic Marigold:

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!
pennieslane
Secret Surprise Pony

I see one -- the upside down one in the upper left corner -- who looks like Toola-Roola!!

I'm not really up to date with these blind bags, so does anyone know? I would just love to see a G4 reincarnation of Toola-Roola. Energetic

ristvak
Bay Breeze Pony

Pennieslane, the upside down one in the top left is Sweetie Swirl www.strawberryreef.com...ec-jcg.jpg and was available in the Germany release Wink
If you go here and scroll down just a bit you can see all of the Blind Bags that have already been released: www.strawberryreef.com...#ponyville

ShortyBoo- the glittery rarity may actually be a keychain, glittery pinkie pie and glittery rianbow dash keychains were available in the US earlier this year (though I have NO idea where they were being sold)

Dabbles Pony

pennieslane wrote:
I see one -- the upside down one in the upper left corner -- who looks like Toola-Roola!!

I'm not really up to date with these blind bags, so does anyone know? I would just love to see a G4 reincarnation of Toola-Roola. Energetic

Nope, that's Sweetie Swirl. She looks pretty similar to the unicorn that comes with Rarity's Carousel Boutique, same cutie mark and everything, but the regular sized pony has an orange stripe in her hair, where the blind bag one has a yellow stripe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: