Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » Filly Princess
Filly Princess
Life Outside Ponyland...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Filly Princess

Sounds good! I'll pm you!

Baby CC's Adventureskaoskat's CustomsCommissions & custom trades closed!
Lady_Manson
MOC Mimic

I haven't been able to get anymore cause Our Target is out of them and they have not restocked them and they have been out of them for like 3 weeks I guess I am out of luck And Won't be able to get anymore it sucks cause I like them to they were only $1.00 at our Target I just have Lady Rowena and I guess she is all I am gonna get.
LM

Off Topic Mod

Ours is almost out too (there's 1 left). Maybe they'll restock them where you are soon. I hope they'll restock here after they run out too. You are so lucky they are just $1 though! They are $2 here. I'm hoping they won't raise the price on the next shipment since they are selling so well.

ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

I'm tempted to run back to Target to buy the rest of the box there. I just really want Princess Pretty. And if I got Princess Crystal, that would be a huge bonus. I think there were like 8 packs left. Five Below used to have them, but they don't anymore. And I've noticed other blind bag stuff at Target doesn't seem to get restocked once it's gone.

Like for one, I was starting to collect these Hello Kitty World Adventures blind bag figures and they don't have them anymore. I wasn't too happy about it, either since I really wanted the Japan one.

MLPMom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job!

Ours are almost gone as well, I really hope they restock them. I know my girls would be really sad if they didn't. They seem to be selling well here so I can't imagine why they wouldn't get more of them in.

Big thank you to Lina and Tuney for my sig & avi!
ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

MLPMom wrote:
Ours are almost gone as well, I really hope they restock them. I know my girls would be really sad if they didn't. They seem to be selling well here so I can't imagine why they wouldn't get more of them in.

It could be they won't get any more Filly Princess because they're planning on moving onto the Filly Fairy blind bags. They have them on the Filly website as "coming soon" so I imagine those will be out next.

I wasn't planning on going out again until the 1st, so I guess I'll stop by Target then and if they still have the Filly Princess bags I'll buy them. I'm just not sure about making an extra trip to go back for them.

I noticed something weird on my Princess Jade. She's shown on the website as having white spots on her back leg, but mine doesn't have any. Does anyone else that has her have spots on her leg?

I still wonder why they show four color variations (five for Princess Crystal) on the site, but I've only ever seen the first color. If there were really four colors of each, I doubt any of us would get any exact duplicates.

kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

All mine are the first color too. And my Jade has no spots either.

ETA: Maybe the variations come in the sets and not in the blind bags.

ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

That's the other weird thing. I can't find the sets anywhere except on Amazon where I'm sure they're way over-priced (don't know the normal retail) because the blind bag versions are really expensive on there. I'd love the mom & baby sets, but I've never seen them in a store. The "Where to Buy" link on the site just comes up with a "coming soon" page and I thought maybe I'd email them, but when I click on the "contact us" link at the bottom and choose my email client, there's no email address filled in, so that won't work.

kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

Oh geez. Yeah I haven't seen them anywhere either. Maybe they aren't actually out anywhere yet.

Behemoth
I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

Finally got some of these!!!! Yay!! I have the blue and white one with the gray mane, a lavender one with a pale pink mane, and a pink one with a red mane and it's tail looks like a flower Smile so cute!
But they reek!!!! They smell like goof off! Yuck!

Lady_Manson
MOC Mimic

When I got the only fantasy Filly that I have at Target it was the 1st time I ever saw them or even heard of them My Mom has just one to Our Target has not even restocked The Bella Sara Trading cards in months and I know there are new sets out they have not even restocked The Bella Sara plastic horses the bigger one's then those little flocked ones.

Our Walmarts have not even got anymore of those little flocked Bella Sara Horses in Months either.

LM

Brush N Grow Pony

Heh, seeing this thread the other day made me cave and pick some up. Got seven so far and only one dup and mostly girls. Snow Queen, Sultan Amin, Queen Leonarda, Duchess Romantica, Countess Melody, and two Princess Jades.

I think they're all pretty cute, though Amin looks a little funny to me, just his look in general, he's not as cute, and my Melody looks pale green(is she supposed to be yellow or is the green right? Either way, I like that.).

ShortyBoo wrote:
I noticed something weird on my Princess Jade. She's shown on the website as having white spots on her back leg, but mine doesn't have any. Does anyone else that has her have spots on her leg?
Both of mine have them but you really have to look to notice them.

Ah, feel weird about posting two comments in a row. But got a few more today and ended up with Princess Crystal <3 along with a bunch of dups. Heh, mixed bag.

If anyone wants to trade for Snow Queen, Princess Jade(I have two extras), or Duchess Romantica, let me know! Mainly looking for Sir Glory, Lady Rowena, Princess Pretty, Baroness Flower, Lady Lori, Princess Amira, Countess Magica, and Empress Diva.

[Posts merged - kaoskat]
kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

I have an Extra Jade now too!

MLPMom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job!

The Targets near me are all out of these now.
I do hope they restock, either with the princesses or the fairies, I will take either one! Poke Tounge

Big thank you to Lina and Tuney for my sig & avi!
GoatKnit
Smoozed Pony

Saw these for sale at a Target this past weekend. Didn't buy any, but will next time I go. I thought they were listed as $3.99, and thought that was really high for these. But maybe it was marked wrong. Do they still make pony in my pockets?

FT: gen1&2 LPS, 150 new Squinkies
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: