Members: 0
Visitors: 37
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Wanted! » My wishlist! G1/G3/G4 Ponies, etc
My wishlist! G1/G3/G4 Ponies, etc
Looking for that special pony or set completer? Post wish lists here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Wanted!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: My wishlist! G1/G3/G4 Ponies, etc

I have a super soft spot for Christmas ponies, even ones I don't have listed.

I'm not currently looking to buy, this is mostly for reference, swaps, and stuff like that. I prefer going to a seller myself if I want to buy something Wink

* marks the ones I want most!

G1.
Cherries Jubilee
Firefly
Galaxy*
Locket
Masquerade**
Medley*
Minty
Pillow Talk
Posey*
Red Roses**
Salty**
Star Dancer*
Any others are welcome, these are just the ones I know off the top of my head! I also love sea ponies, hint hint!

G3.
Abra-ca-dabra (preferably with costume)
All My Heart
Applejack*
Autumn Skye
Breezie
Butter Pop
Candy Cane*
Chocolate Delight
Cupcake
Cute Curtsey
Dazzle Glow
Desert Rose*
Fluttershy (2003)
Kimono
Lolligiggle
Meadowbrook
Mittens (2007)
Party Cake
Peachy Pie*
Pepperberry
Razzaroo
Scootaloo (2007)
Secret Wish*
Shenanigans
Sno-Glo
Snowflake
Yours Truly

G4.
Apple Bloom*
Honeybuzz
Cheerilee
Flitterheart
Lily Blossom
Luna (non-derp)*
Plumsweet
Rainbow Dash (with bangs)*
Rarity*
Scootaloo
Snowcatcher
Star Swirl*
Starbeam Twinkle
Sugarcup/Cupcake
Sweetie Belle
Twilight Sparkle (with bangs)*
Valentine's Pinkie Pie (with accessories/stickers)
The only blind bag ponies I'm interested in are the glittery transparent ones.
Not interested in shine brights.

Any and all G4 playsets/accessories/stickers/whatever!
Also, G4:
Throw blanket*
Stickers*
Coloring books*

I can deal with frizzy hair/dirt/other simple fixable stuff but big permanent issues or ones that are complicated to fix are less preferred. Of course I know it can't always be helped on older ponies ^^

Non-Pony:
-Kitty Kitty Kittens*- any calico/patchy kittens. I don't mind if it's a bit dirty or scruffy. I just REALLY want one.
-Disney's Tangled merch

Monster High:

Dolls:
Frankie Stein (Wave 1 or 2 or Dead Tired)**
Wave 2 Clawdeen Wolf

Outfits/clothes (no need for accessories unless otherwise noted):
-Skirt and tights from first signature Draculaura
-signature wave 2 Lagoona shoes
-Draculaura's outfit from the Clawd/Lala set*
-DotD outfits for Ghoulia*, Frankie
-Home Ick Frankie outfit (the one on the doll, not in her locker thing)
-Mad Science Lagoona outfits, both*
-Phys Deaducation Ghoulia's dress*
-Sweet 1600 Draculaura's outfit
-Skull Shores Lagoona outfit
-Dead Tired outfits for Draculaura*, Frankie*, Ghoulia*
-Fearleading outfits Draculaura, Ghoulia
-Lagoona's swim team bikini top
-Draculaura newspaper club outfit*
-Ghoulia Yelps comic book club outfit (full pack with accessories)***
-School Spirit outfit for Frankie
-Day at the Maul Frankie's dress

Swap stuff~
Candy! This is gonna get long lol. MY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD ARE: Conversation hearts and candy corn! I don't like dark chocolate (makes my mouth raw) bu I love milk chocolate. I also love: Jelly beans (the sickeningly sweet kind you get at easter lol, not jelly bellies) sour gummy worms, sour patch watermelons (or regular sour patch), swedish fish, jujyfruits, spice drops, cinnamon bears, and other super cute gummy candies. I also am a rare specimen in that I love black licorice. Red licorice not so much. I also adore buttermints. Those assorted bags of fun sized chocolates make me SO HAPPY. Bonus points for involving reeses. MARSHMALLOWS. I love them. Marshmallow goodies are way cool, especially Peeps. I also love "chocolate oranges" in milk chocolate.

As for non-candy snacks, uhm oreos, white cheddar cheezits, kid's fruit snacks (I love the ones themed for cartoons! they always taste the best anyway), and goldfish. AND DRIED MANGOES. FREAKING YUM.

Candy/snacks I DON'T like: Uhh.... dark chocolate, and regular cheetos. lol I think that's it.

Extra gift ideas:

bits of nice fabrics (I like to hand sew) AND felt for making plushies, pretty yarns, fun coloring stuff like markers or glitter glue or crayons lol. stickers, pony or disney coloring books, and socks (I love either cute, silly and colorful socks or feminine socks like lacy or soft pretty knits or ribbons). I like mid calve length, lacy anklets, and over-the-knees. not a huge fan of stripes. dollyhair in any color, cutesy hair clips, headbands, or other hair accessories (for me, not ponies, haha! although ponies would appreciate some too!) I love bright or pastel colors of all kinds, especially pink and aqua/sky blue and sea foam green and yellow and lavender. I don't really care for black. I love kittens/cats. Cute colorful owls always catch my eye. I absolutely adore all things Doctor Who, Disney (I LOVE Tangled!! Also Aristocats, The Little mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, Oliver and Comapany, Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Up), Coraline, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and anything Tim Burton was involved with, lol. Just so you know. I also love vintage/antique things. I love ANYTHING Christmas, it's my absolute favorite holiday. Oh and chapstick and bath bubbles and bath toys. Silly

things I DON'T like: Twilight (the books/movies, not the pony xD), I'm not really a fan of fairy stuff except for "fairy dust" necklaces, anddddddddd hmm. I don't care for much touristy stuff unless it's from another country and/or is pretty, haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Wanted! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: