Members: 0
Visitors: 59
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Price Check Archives » PC: 3D Stand Up Puzzle- Applejack
PC: 3D Stand Up Puzzle- Applejack
Locked archive of past price checks. Please ask for current price checks in Corral Forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Price Check Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eskara1862
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: PC: 3D Stand Up Puzzle- Applejack Reply with quote

Last Wednesday, I visited my parents for a while and they had a nice bag of ponies for me. They also had this totally awesome puzzle! I have the Moonstone one from when I was a kid, but I had no idea there was an AJ one. The puzzle is two sided; one side is a scene and the other makes a 3D pony and a bit of scenery. I'm thinking about selling it. What would be a fair price for this? It is missing two pieces from the flat scene side, but they don't affect the stand up side. The instructions for putting together the 3D side are also included.

Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC: 3D Stand Up Puzzle- Applejack Reply with quote

Wow that's amazing! Flirty Pony I wouldn't let it go for less that $25-30 personally, but puzzles are always hard to sell unfortunately Drunk

Thanks to hathorcat for my Minty avi heart SDS for my coin siggy heart and thanks severedanomaly for my big Minty siggy heart
Betelgeuse
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: PC: 3D Stand Up Puzzle- Applejack Reply with quote

aw! cool! definitely sell for more than 20$.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Price Check Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy