Members: 0
Visitors: 48
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Price Check Archives » Price Check - G1 Morning Glory
Price Check - G1 Morning Glory
Locked archive of past price checks. Please ask for current price checks in Corral Forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Price Check Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeshoe
Fancy Pants Baby

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Price Check - G1 Morning Glory Reply with quote

I have a beautiful Morning Glory I may have found a buyer for. She is very special to me. She is the only Flutter pony I every bought new (even if it was at a discount because her box was damaged).
She is practically perfect. Her body is GORGEOUS! Her eyes and symbols are perfect. She has her original curl. I have her original wings. Unfortunately the tabs are broken.
I need help pricing her...

Morning Glory

Thanks for your help!

kellyponyfeathers
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Price Check - G1 Morning Glory Reply with quote

Unfortunately Flutters are fairly common, so even NM she isn't really that valuable by herself. It's the wings that are valuable, and much more so if they're undamaged. I've bought a few Flutters with undamaged wings for $30 over the last 6 months or so, but I'd say that's the low end of the spectrum (the spectrum being $30 up to $50 or maybe $60). Sorry, but with broken tabs I would put yours in the $10 to $20 range, maybe a little more.

About 10 years ago Flutter wings were sooooooo HTF that even a broken one would sell for a lot more. But the replacement custom wings have become so good and accurate and easy to find, that many collectors just use them. It's made the value of the originals come way down. I wish I had better news for you. But if you can't get the price you really want, maybe you should just keep your MG since she's special to you. Good luck!
Oneleo1
Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Price Check - G1 Morning Glory Reply with quote

I am afraid I have to agree with kellyponyfeathers, $15-20 with the wings seeing that they are broken.

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
jeshoe
Fancy Pants Baby

Thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Price Check Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy